Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

Form changes that make another form redundant are a massive lose in my opinion.

Cosmic is fine though since it can still use the other switches. W could have really used something like that instead of Extreme. Man I hate Extreme.
 
I found it hard to sympathise with Elleen, she treated Yuuki so badly from the very start, not even giving her a chance. Okay, yeah, she was completely over the top crazy in this episode, but Eleen still came off as an equally crazy ex-girlfriend type "I'll be your friend, but only if you're not friends with HER!" Then again, maybe that was the intention, since she is supposed to be a sort of villain.

And I still hate Meteor storm. The fact it's being used constantly has really lessened my love of Meteor in general :shakefist

To be fair, Elleen didnt have the mad-on on Yuki instantly. She was like, "Silly wabbit, Rocket Gods, are for kids" and "Dont be prayin on mechs, get your ass up on space on your own merits" and Yuki was "Durrrrrrrr Rocket God some moar, weeeeeeeee".

Given the deal with Elleen's old man and all, I can understand her wanting to murder Yuki. And given how Yuki acted like she's 3 in this episode, I share that sentiment.

I miss the days when I cant wait to see Meteor. Now, everytime takes out that stupid pinwheel switch, the Bruce Lee fan in me dies a little.

Cosmic is fine though since it can still use the other switches. W could have really used something like that instead of Extreme. Man I hate Extreme.

Yeah. I like that a lot about Cosmic. It makes spamming that form make sense.
 
I understand the use of Meteor Storm since we're seeing Horoscopes left and right.

Basic Meteor is fine for regular Zodiart and can keep up with a Horoscopes. But Storm evens out that equation and fights multiple enemies better.
 
I'd be mighty impressed if they turned this arc into a "Yuuki acts less insane for the remainder of the series" arc.
 
I'd be mighty impressed if they turned this arc into a "Yuuki acts less insane for the remainder of the series" arc.

As much as I'd like that. The show seems to be pointing that the one who will be learning a lesson by the end here is Elleen. Would be nice to be wrong though.
 
It really does. No show is perfect, that's true. But it's a shame that the worst acting in all of the series would come from the promising and interesting character they started her out with.

She was bubbly but only by the right amount. She was, in all appearances, a cutesy little sister-like girl that's realistic enough to b a highschooler. And then the character went overboard with the faces, sound effects, and all the idiocy. Now she's just a pitiful mental case really. A sad overblown parody of what made her initially appealing. I honestly find her disgusting in this episode.

ACTING!

I'd say it's a writing problem. Anyone in that role would be acting exactly like she was doing in this episode. The more participation Riku Sanjo had in the series, the more Yuki became a bubbly airhead.

Now, for wathever reason, Riku Sanjo's getting to write an arc that's supposed to be centered on Yuuki, rather than just using her in the background, and due to the bigger focus he's pretty much writting her with prety much the same tone he used for Akiko most of the time. I think It's pretty obvious that it's a writing problem. Really, this was obviously a bad combination. I think there are some elements Riku Sanjo can't handle well, and a cheerful/loud girl is clearly one of them.

Yuuki will act "less insane" after this arc, but only because she never acted like this before.
 
Last edited:
Like when Ryusei murdered Gentarou.

Or even that girl crushing on Gentarou [...] Running away with the belt was kind of stupid but I forgave that.

So I am more than ready to be turned around by Yuki in the next episode or those that will follow.

Well, if you can forgive a revenge-happy jerk-ish guy for murdering his best friend and a slightly annoying high-school girl for taking a Rider Belt then I'm sure you can forgive Yuuki for being over-the-top (or the camera piece debacle). :laugh::P
 
I'd say it's a writing problem. Anyone in that role would be acting exactly like she was doing in this episode. The more participation Riku Sanjo had in the series, the more Yuki became a bubbly airhead.

Now, for wathever reason, Riku Sanjo's getting to write an arc that's supposed to be centered on Yuuki, and due to the bigger focus he's pretty much writting her like he wrote Akiko. I think It's pretty obvious that it's a writing problem. Really, this was obviously a bad combination. I think there are some elements Riku Sanjo can't handle well, and a cheerful/loud girl is clearly one of them.

Yuuki will act "less insane" after this arc, but only because she never acted like this before.

now i see the reason why yuuki decided to go over-the-top like akiko... its not originally in her character to be like this...
i never liked akiko during most of the series due to this characteristic of her... yuuki's character was ok to me during the series, hopefully she won't turn into another akiko which is the usual cause of the villain surviving until the next week...:shakefist
 
now i see the reason why yuuki decided to go over-the-top like akiko... its not originally in her character to be like this...
i never liked akiko during most of the series due to this characteristic of her... yuuki's character was ok to me during the series, hopefully she won't turn into another akiko which is the usual cause of the villain surviving until the next week...:shakefist

You know...I still down for Akiko being either Skull or Accel. I remember back, when she transformed into Double and so many people got so pissed off.

WHY DA F'CK IS THAT CRAZY B!TCH DOUBLE...SHOTARO...NNNNNNNNOOOOOO....RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRR!!!:laugh:




...as for Yuki, since episode 1...you knew she was going to be the "baby sister" persona to Gentaro and Kengo and not an interest for either of them. Yuki is "lil miss cutie" and all...and the member of the KRC Cheerleader/Goth/Ditz trio...but I'm still waiting for her "Yuki Joji" moment. Yeah, there was the cosplay bit but that's not it.

I'm waiting for Yuki to bust out some kind of cassette arm that she built on the side and go Machine Gun Girl or something and take out some Dustards or at least give a Zodiart a run for their money with Gentaro and Kengo's jaw dropping, so far the only one that did that was Nadeshiko...and she's only a movie character.

Hell, I'm still waiting for the KRC Girl Trio to do something Rider related, action or comedy wise.:sly:
 
Form changes that make another form redundant are a massive lose in my opinion.

Cosmic is fine though since it can still use the other switches. W could have really used something like that instead of Extreme. Man I hate Extreme.

Well, I like Extreme, because it's not just a final form, but that it also occupies both slots on the W Driver, so it has to be very powerful. I too wish that they'd incorporate other Gaia Memories while in Extreme form, like Eternal did with his Limit Break, but it is what it is.

Like you guys, I also miss the old Meteor, because as a Bruce Lee fan I was really happy to see a Kamen Rider actually paying homage to this martial art legend. Now Ryusei doesn't even think twice before whipping out his Meteor Storm switch, and he's doing Son Goku impression instead. And even when he stays in Meteor form, none of his attacks seemed to make a dent. It's a shame that Meteor has been reduced to this.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top