Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overprotective Ryuusei is funny. I guess that's what he's like when he's not hiding his true self, a guy that looks out for his friends, which is really similar to Gentaro. And I like how openly snarky he is now, even when he still has his inner monologues. But then again, Ryuusei is not Ryuusei without his inner monologues. :anime:
 
Foundation X?

Damn it, that's from W, isn't it? Maybe I shouldn't have skipped it. I forgot that the current decade of riders are supposed to take place in the same world, like how mainstream American superheroes do.
 
Foundation X?

Damn it, that's from W, isn't it? Maybe I shouldn't have skipped it. I forgot that the current decade of riders are supposed to take place in the same world, like how mainstream American superheroes do.

You shouldn't have skipped W anyway regardless of Fountain X; it's a great series and it is still my favorite Kamen Rider.
 
vlcsnap-2012-04-30-13h30m47s38-2.png

vlcsnap-2012-04-30-13h31m12s36.png

vlcsnap-2012-04-30-13h31m27s168.png



...What? Why on earth would a kid be at a tire shop? Why is a tire store promoting KAMEN RIDER?
 
Overprotective Ryuusei is funny. I guess that's what he's like when he's not hiding his true self, a guy that looks out for his friends, which is really similar to Gentaro. And I like how openly snarky he is now, even when he still has his inner monologues. But then again, Ryuusei is not Ryuusei without his inner monologues. :anime:
His inner monologues is one of the things I like about Ryusei!:D
 
I get that the Leo Horoscope is supposed to be this badass dude, but those teeth and his squished head don't do the badassness any justice.
 
vlcsnap-2012-04-30-13h30m47s38-2.png

vlcsnap-2012-04-30-13h31m12s36.png

vlcsnap-2012-04-30-13h31m27s168.png



...What? Why on earth would a kid be at a tire shop? Why is a tire store promoting KAMEN RIDER?

Y'know, his side view made me think of Phillip.

And isnt he also kid Marvelous in Gokaiger vs Gavan?

Like most everyone else has been saying: Foundation X, **** YEAH! I hope they introduce agents/operatives like Kazu. I wouldnt mind seeing an Astro/Zodiart Switch using Foundation X member either, (sponsor privileges and all).

Really? Caltrops? Isnt that a bit much? Then again, Ryuusei does have a tendency to go overboard.

I like Leo so far, I hope he lasts. He reminds me of Satonaka. Eat some cake, buddy.

I love it when the 4 Chinese astrological guardian spirits are used in a story.

Also, I recently discovered Handbrake. Life is good.

Im finding Yuki adorable again. That's it girl, just dont overdo the cutesy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top