Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe in me who believe in you guys who believe in me, our friendship shall be the friendship pierce through space with a Rider Drill Kick! IT'S SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

*start throwing galaxies at Gamou while Ohsugi pulls his straps in the background*
 
Last edited:
Bounce Back
[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqelkg_fish-are-friends-not-food_shortfilms"]Fish are Friends not Food - Video Dailymotion@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video[/ame]
 
man, I haven't watch the last episode.. may later this day.. I wanna see Cosmic states in action already.. And those switches that looks like Apple Apps.. shishishi.. :D
 
still thinking that Tachibana may have something or relationship to Kengo.. "HIS FATHER" theory is still possible.. hmmmmmmmmm

So maybe Kengo's father might have survived before episode 1 started.

I think that Tachibana was part of Kengo's dad and Gamou's crew that formed the rabbit hutch, I reckon he wrote that message on the wall when the hutch was completed as a gesture for whoever landed on the moon in the future.
 
Really nice episode to build up the plot. I like how Foundation X is mentioned, I wonder if they'll have to do with anything that Gamou's doing.

Anyway nice fights between Libra and Fourze. Then Leo just ROARRRRR, we should get LaTorarTar back you know.

Next week it's Meteor Storm VS Leo, Fourze Cosmic VS Libra, with Libra done by the Super Galaxy Finish. Getting excited. Hopefully this is where Fourze starts to pick up, earlier than OOO. (OOO didn't pick up until LAnkh died in Ep 42)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top