Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Galaxian, who are the writers for the Sentai x Rider movie? :O I don't visit rumors and news threads anymore, I hate spoilers. XD

Speaking of which, who wrote the OOO x Fourze movie? It's the one with the KRC wearing those really badly made kamen rider costumes right?

Super Hero Taisen was written by Yonemura and Megamax was written by Kobayashi and Nakashida.

Been out of the loop for a while, haven't you?

Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen - For reasons yet to be explained, Decade and GokaiRed have join up with the villains from their respective franchises and wage war against the other faction (Decade is hunting Rangers and GokaiRed is hunting Riders). This apparently triggers a battle between a team of Riders, led by Ichigo, and a Team of Super Sentai, lead by AkaRanger. Meanwhile, Fourze and the Go-Buster (and apparently OOO) are left to try to deal with mess.

No... I'm not much a Kamen Rider fan, unless there is a female rider in a series or if the series get a good start for me... I don't watch it.... Unless the Rider gets very cool powers :D

Out of boredom, I downloaded the OOO movie...
guess what.... now Im getting the episodes :p

And where was I? Still studying Cinema & Television and writing my own projects with my twiny (But she lives in Japan, while I go there only a few times in a year)

Lurker
Super Hero Taisen was written by Yonemura and Megamax was written by Kobayashi and Nakashida.

Not sure what to expect from the movie. :| Then again, the heisei worlds of Decade were interesting, and Kabuto was arguably hijacked by Inoue(?).

Last edited:
Lurker
^ How come does Gentarou fight so much better without henshin lol?!! And Yuki is super cute I just want to pinch her cheeks.

Lurker
No... I'm not much a Kamen Rider fan, unless there is a female rider in a series or if the series get a good start for me... I don't watch it.... Unless the Rider gets very cool powers :D

Though remember that half of the movie is Super Sentai.

Though of the 7 "prominent characters" in the poster, 4 are Riders :sweat:

The Meteor has landed
What your avatar from? I think i want to watch that.... where can i find the episodes or movie.... or whatever is from?

Wow you really did went MIA. That's Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger, it hasn't been released until March 29 or something. Good luck trying to find episodes when it debuts, it's on a cable channel, that means it has a 90% chance of not getting a Raw to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.