Lurker
*Scott watches as the whole scene with comes into view as the scene unveils before him. Scott chuckles as he watches Bill come out his Rider form, Scott grabs his belt as he tries to decide if he wants to make his present known to the others.*

Scott: [talking to his self.] Maybe I should or maybe I shouldn't one thing is for certain when the time is right all will be revealed, and I will find out if these people are friend or foe.

A simple passerby...
Off-topic: I decided to not hit anyone or do any damage to your own characters or else that would be godmodding. So whenever I attack or something, I stop before hitting, letting you guys decide your own destinies...
------------------------------------------------------------------

The two Riders went deformed. "Hmph... That was quite easy..." I then spun around in mid air and looked at where I felt someone's presence. "Who's there!?" I then slashed the air and an air wave came slashing from nothing towards the dark place. It sliced a metal and it was cut in half, but nothing came. "You can't hide forever..." I then landed on thr ground and looked at the two humans. "Like their spirits, but they need to improve... A LOT..." I then closed by belt and I began to deform. My weapon turned into ashes and then my Dark-Tablet reformed it self and flew into my Tabet pocket. My belt dissappeared and I walked towards a hotel up ahead to rent a room for 3 nights...

Lurker
[Scott keeps his distance as he continues to watch the two riders from the shadow, yet Scott is no sure if he wants to make his appearance to them. Scott continues to tighten the grip on his belt as thoughts run through his mind as he tries to figure out what is going on within his mind. Slowly Scott comes out from the shadow with his head hung low.]

Scott [points at the two riders.] Friend or Foe? Before you answer let me tell you this much, my justice is like a raging storm it will not stop until all those who are in are destroy! So answer my question Friend or Foe?

Max got to his feet as he saw the rider that fought him and the other rider walk away he grabed the hunter belt and calibur handle and slung the belt over his should and sat on the ground thinking "what the hell where did his power come from he's far stronger than either of the 3 Rider systems fang created."

Lurker
Bill slowly got up, begining to anwser Scott's Question. "I don't know who's side I am on, but I know this for sure, that monster is going down."

Max answering scotts question said "I have no Idea if Im a friend or foe of you what I wanna know is how did you," he looks at bill and says "and that other guy get your hands on that technology the fang organization created 3 rider systems to combat the crimson fang menace and I wanna know how you have that technology since you dont have one of the 3 sytems fang made."

Lurker
[Scott looks at Max and smirk as he tosses his belt on his shoulder.]

Scott: [with a serious tone in his voice.] That is no of your damn business but I can tell you this much, that this belt does not belong to that Fang group you are chasing.

[Scott starts to walk off and turns around looking back at Max.]

Scott: Just let you know these monsters you and your friend are chasing are not the only problems you will be facing. I will be seeing you guys sooner than you think my friends!

Lurker
Bill looks at his controller, thinking about the organization Max Mentioned. "This is not from Fang Organization. It's from Microsoft." Bill starts to walk off.

A simple passerby...
I was using my extra sense to eavesdrop on their conversations in the hotel lobby. "So, this makes sense... They must have fallen through a dimensional hole like I did... Pff, Fang Organization!? And me!? A monster, gimme a break! I've lived 5,000 years to be called a monster instead of Guardian of Earth!?" I said to myself. The lobby dude called me "Hey sir, we have your Grand Royal Room Key!!". I walked over and picked up my key and looked at the elevator when a male and female human walked out of it dragging their bags complaining "Why can't we have the Grand Royal Room for ourselves!? We paid 3 times the prize just to get he room first!!" and with a house cleaner saying "Someone paid 10 times the prize you paid to let you get out... I'm sorry Ma'am.". The humans face's looked as if they have just seen a huge pile of money. "10 TIMES!?!? WHAT A JERK!!!" And they stormed out. I then said to myself "Geez!! I protected your race for heck knows how long and you guys scolds me!? Oh God, could I kill one of them please!?" and I walked to the elevator with the key and went up...

Max sayed "Microsoft" he looked at bill and was deep in thought for a second "the monster I fought earlier it wasnt a crimson fang and in this world the fang organization doesnt exist what is going on it looks like were still on earth but its a earth thats completely differnt from mine could there be other worlds?"