Name: Bill
Kamen Rider: Kamen Rider X360
Henshin Device: Xbox 360 Controller
Organic or Device: Device
Technology or Mystic: Technology
Ancient or Today: Today
Number of Forms: 2
Normal Form- The most common form accessed, Color: White and Green
Corrupt Form- Only accessed when user is angry, the rings on device glows red(like the red rings of death). After demorphing from this form, user cannot henshin for at least a day. Color: Black and Red
Human Appearance: An adult wearing a white cap saying "X360" with green letering, a white shirt, green pants, and black shoes with red highlights.
Rider Apperence: The rider looks like Ixa's Burst form but with an X in the center and the Xbox 360 controller instead the Knuckle and a big grey belt instead of the Ixa Belt. It's primary color is either white or black depending on the form and it's secondary color is either green or red depending on the form.
Lil Breif History: Bill was just an employe at Microsoft when evil struck, Microsoft at the time made a combat system incase this happened, but it needed a user. Bill vollentiers and Microsoft trained him to be a rider in about a year. With the newfound experence, Bill goes to take on the bad guys ((So who are these said bad guys?)).
Motif: Xbox 360
Henshin Move: Bill crosses his arms into an X, shouts “HENSHIN! 360!†Jumps in the air, his henshin device's rings circles around like the Typhoon, and when Bill comes down, he become Kamen Rider X360.
Accessing Corrupt Form: If the user is angry in Normal form, then his suit rusts to it's corrupt form. (Kinda like Zero Form)
Finishers: These finishers are accessed by pressing either A,B or Y then pressing the center. ((in the brackets is which form can access the finisher and which button))
X360 Kick (Normal/A) The user off the ground and spins him around in a circle while propelling them towards their opponent, streching his leg to hit his enemy mutltiple times.
X360 Punch (Normal/Y) The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins, knocking the opponent to the ground.
X360 Kick (Corrupt/A) The user leaps in the air and spins rapidly delivering a double corkscrew kick from above.
X360 Punch (Corrupt/Y) The User leaps spins 360 degrees delivering numerous consecutive punches to the enemy.
X360 Blast (Corrupt/B) The user puts his hands together in front of him and then fires a large red beam of heat at the enemy, while that is happening, the user is turning back into normal form.
(Any Corrupt finisher after they are done demorphs the user.)

Captain Nintendo Riderfied.

Lurker
Name: Scott Adams

Kamen Rider: Justice

Henshin Device: Belt

Forms: 6 forms Base Form, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water and unknown form

Appearance: Height 6'5 Weight 265

Lil Brief History: Scott Adams was a US Army Soldier who was chosen to become the first ever American Rider. Scott's rider system is base on cards that use the four elements of the earth with an unknown form that is still in development the government. Kamen Rider Justice was suppose to be the ultimate soldier to help fight terrorist, but something went wrong as Scott while in battle lost his memory and does not realize what his mission is suppose to be when he take his rider form. So without a memory, Scott roams around lending his power to those who are in need of it as he continues to try to find out who he really is and what he is suppose.

Motif: Demonic

Are sign-ups still open? Can I still catch up to the story?

I wanted to get as many roleplaying experience as I can, so I want to sign up here. :D

But, is this still ongoing?

A simple passerby...
I wanted to get as many roleplaying experience as I can, so I want to sign up here. :D

But, is this still ongoing?

Yes, it's still ongoing, but as the rules says, "No posting directly after you post, you have to wait until someone post so you could post again." So I guess that's why no one has posted anything yet. The lastpost currently, is my activity, still need other roleplayers to decide what wil happen to their characters, because I don't want to do any damage to other characters or else I will be called God-modding... So yeah, Don't want any of that to happen. So yeah I let them decide for themselves, the fate of their characters...

Yes, it's still ongoing, but as the rules says, "No posting directly after you post, you have to wait until someone post so you could post again." So I guess that's why no one has posted anything yet. The lastpost currently, is my activity, still need other roleplayers to decide what wil happen to their characters, because I don't want to do any damage to other characters or else I will be called God-modding... So yeah, Don't want any of that to happen. So yeah I let them decide for themselves, the fate of their characters...

Oooops! I didn't specify my question too well. :p

What I mean is...

Are sign ups still open? :D

This is a Kamen Rider i've been working for like a month, and i put him in my fan fic also. a lot of plotting was put in to him.

Name: Takeru Yamato
Kamen Rider: Kamen Rider Rin
Henshin Device: Rin Bird and the Rin Belt. not much is known about Konjou's yet
Technology or Mystic: mostly technology. later on, it has a little mystic
Forms: Save Mode, Jolt Mode, Konjou Form
Appearance: A normal teen with long black, unkept hair, who's usually wearing a white shirt, a tie, and jeans. As Rin, it's sort of like IXA. Rin's colors are mostly gold and grey.
Konjou form is actually another rider that Takeru will become in the future. Konjou's colors are mostly grey and brown.
Lil Breif History: Takeru is regular teen who became Kamen Rider Rin when he was picked to be the partner of Rin Bird. He battled Rook and the fangires with IXA/Otoya, until Rook pushed Takeru through a universe door in Castle Doran, Than he finds himself with Ai Kawada, who's is secretly a kamen rider
Motif: Paladin, Thunder. In the future, it's "kamen rider spirits".

well hope you like it

Last edited:
Raxbait: Hip
I hope u can accept mine:

Name: Kazuki Chaizo
Kamen Rider: Chaizo
Henshin Device:
Ancient or Today: Both
Forms: 4
Start Form: Giving the colors of red and Brown, this form is the Default form of chaizo, He gets access to the Start Daggers. This is the Form of the First Generation Chaizo.
Canon Form: Giving the colors of Blue and yellow, this form is the second for chaizo, he gets accces to the Start Canon. This is the Form of the Second Generation Chaizo.
Seek Form: Giving the colors of Purple and Silver, this is the 3rd form of chaizo, he gets access to the Start Spear. Form of the 3rd generation chaizo.
Arrow Form: Kazuki's Personal form, giving off the colors of green and Black. He has access to the Start Arrow&Bow.
Final Attacks: Double Strike, Big Blast, Seeking Target, Arrow Surprise.
Appearance: Young man with dark hair and brown eyes
Lil Breif History: His is the fourth generation of the Chaizo Family. Proud, he wishes to bring peace by destoying evil in the World.
Motif: Thief, Canoneer, Seeker, Arrowsman

Last edited:
A simple passerby...
Anything is accepted as long as the character doesn't ju8st appear outta nowhere in the mid of the RP. Now, the RP is still in it's "Beginning stage" where characters starts meeting sorta like it;s in Episode 2 or beginning 3...