Kamen Rider Drive ? What Do YOU Think the Concept Will Be?

10405966_10152385443933632_64318452_n-500x3111.jpg

So, Kamen Rider Drive is coming. Place your bets here on what you think the concept will be or whatever you’d like the concept to be. Let us know in the Comments below! Personally my money is on basically Kamen Rider meets Fast & Furious. Maybe trading in his motorcycle for a super car to […]

The post Kamen Rider Drive – What Do YOU Think the Concept Will Be? appeared first on Henshin Justice Unlimited.



[More...]
 
A lot of guys have been saying that this will be vehicle-based, but I also thought of it being technology-based (as in, "Drive" for CD Drive or something). I also wonder how the "7" motif will work on it, like how we've been getting numerological motifs for the past Riders. Oh, and I will be screaming out loud if it's a cyborg Rider... we've not seen that since the Showa era! :O_O:

But the problem is... how will it follow Gaim's footsteps? Unless Gen Urobuchi writes for this also which may be unlikely, but we don't know.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't drive one of the names speculated for Gaim? its nice to see the name trademarked.

I'm really hoping for a solo rider this time around and a return to basics? (ok yeah not gonna happen with Bandai around), Then again the name suggests this might be all about the Driver (Drive-Driver?) or a return to the actual motorcycle battles of years past, so maybe a little more like the Skull/Shroud side of double or the Smart Brain Driver system from Faiz?

Guess we will find out soon!
 
I hope something cyberspace related. Sword Art Online and Tron: Legacy are popular in Japan. I wanted to see a Kamen Rider take on Gridman for years now.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top