Kamen Rider Drive Ep 14 - "Who Is The Black Shadow Chasing Her?"

I wonder what'll happen between Gou and Chase later down the road. Gou showed quite a dark side of him whenever the subject of Chase being Proto-Drive came up. According to the subtitles for the preview of the next episode, it seems that serious side of Gou is going to show itself again. I wonder if Chase has been a Roidmude this whole time, even while he was Proto-Drive. I hope there's more to this than what we can assume.

Well the episode already says that he's been Roidmude from the beginning. With his echos of "Protect humans" and Brain outright says it.
 
Seems like they will try to brainwash Chase again but I think it would be the last time before he's free.

Nigga stole my bike! and it fuse with his.

Its nice to see Gou can be serious sometimes.

Still it was stupid that the Roidmudo got away because he is too busy doing his opening speech.

10 bucks, the Tarot Roidmudo is the victim's agent.
 
I wonder what'll happen between Gou and Chase later down the road. Gou showed quite a dark side of him whenever the subject of Chase being Proto-Drive came up. According to the subtitles for the preview of the next episode, it seems that serious side of Gou is going to show itself again. I wonder if Chase has been a Roidmude this whole time, even while he was Proto-Drive. I hope there's more to this than what we can assume.

I wonder what is reason Gou really hate Chase, and once again conversation that maybe give us a hint is concealed from us.
I don't buy it because Chase is Roidmude, as ProtoDrive he is once a valuable ally in the past, and so far from glimpse of flashback, he get killed by Heart and brainwashed by Brain. He even starting to remember his old self.
It is just my theory but it seem if there is another secret about Chase that Gou try to keep secret from Kiriko (and us), maybe Chase too ever do something that betray humanity and Gou don't want Kiriko's good memory about ProtoDrive get tarnished.
 
This might be a coincidence, but since Drive is supposed to be Kamen Rider meets Knight Rider, I wonder if Chase is supposed to be a homage to Viper
 
I think Gou just hate Roidmudo in general. Maybe he has some history with them. Why is he out of all people chosen to become Mach? Hearing that there is a good roidmudo that protect people and even saved his sister life once put him in a strange position.
 
I hate it when they just do infodump on big reveals like that. It cheapens the impact.
Also Ride Crosser is cool. Now Bandai forces you to buy TWO bike SHFs :)
Overall I like this episode, we have things going, not much distractions in term of merchandisings, and we finally, finally got confirmation that Chase is Proto-Drive.
I wonder whether the bikes can combine with Tridoron. It has THREE on its name for some reasons....
 
^ it is come from three type of car transformation
Speed, Wild and Technique

There is stil hope though, to see Tridoron merge with Ride Crosser.
I mean, newest system merge with the oldest system, why not with the middle one?
Maybe with Deadheat or Formula. Deadheat is combine of ShiftCar and Signal Bike, Formula is Trailer who maybe will store Tridoron and Ride Crosser
 
Mach's catchphrase and pose is also pretty lame and takes way too long.

That's the point. Sanjo did this in Kyoryuger as well: made self-deprecating jokes at the expense of the Sentai roll call. The super-speed roll call, the villains complaining about the length of roll call, the different-themed roll calls.
 
what was up with that scene with Brain and Medic?

Medic deliberately put the idea of telling Chase the truth into Brain's head. We don't know yet whether this is for her own amusement, or to play him off against Heart - she knows that the two of them are divided as to what should be done about Chase.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top