Kamen Rider Drive - Bark at the Sun (is it fake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi chaps!

In my adventures as a freelance pop culture journalist I came across THIS poster (which I'm sure most of you are already aware of)

tumblr_nb6vwl0wc81tvhweyo1_1280.avif

As the majority of people seem to be saying, is this really a fake? Thanks guys!:)
 
Too bad. It could have been the next SHT movie.

Then again, given their track record, perhaps it's better off being fake.
 
With a title like that, I'm glad it's fake. "Bark at the Sun"? Is Shinnosuke about to be replaced by a police dog?
 
It's fake. Toei never announces their movies over half a year before they're released. They probably haven't even contacted Yonemura yet to write the screenplay for their spring film (if there will be one).
 
I think the real question is, who the heck printed that poster in that size, and then display it to public.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top