Kamen Rider Drive 41: How was Gold Drive born

Solari

New Member
黄金のドライブはどうやって生まれたのか (ougon no drive wa douyatte umareta no ka)
How was Gold Drive born

Script: Hasegawa Keiichi
Director: Yamaguchi Kyouhei
------

I like the way the start of 41 was set up. The atmosphere was scary and it seems to be legitimately filmed like a horror-mystery.

Heart-sama..! So cool!

Banno still has his cheater deux ex machina powers..

ahh...Just as 006 was about to show his evolved form...

Wow, Banno is such a horrible person...Poor Go...
I guess Banno wanted to take over the body of a Roidmude very close to super evolving, which was why he first targeted Medic.

We've seen with Tornado, and then now with Medic, on how they seem connected to the person they copy through emotion...
Why does Medic think awakening the person she had copied would help her evolve?
Almost forgot Medic could dance, it's been quite a while since Medic last danced.



I love the humour in Drive :laugh:
Belt-san's gattai form

Chase beginning to learn about love

Brain having to obey Medic, and his interactions with the dog.
The brand of dog food LOL


Also...
Gotta love those CMs where Chase realises he needs a license in order to get a postcard, gets his license in the episode and then finally gets his postcard in the last CM. :laugh:
-----
1 minute story
Ep.4/4 泊エイジはいつの時代にたどり着いたのか (Tomari Eiji wa itsu no jidai ni tadoritsuita no ka)
What time period did Tomari Eiji finally arrive at

Eiji arrives in 2015, and it is August 6...

----
Next episode 42: Where is the truth of the goddess
The "white Medic" is quite intriguing.
 
I can see why Banno drives everyone away. Even his own children hates him, since he feels his family was nothing but servants to him. Right now he has no redeeming qualities.
 
Last edited:
I still doubt that Banno will be the final villain, it's not right for any of the three Riders to kill Kiriko's father and in Gou's case, his own father
 
I still doubt that Banno will be the final villain, it's not right for any of the three Riders to kill Kiriko's father and in Gou's case, his own father
The same head writer had Philip fight and defeat his own father. He destroyed his Memory rather than directly killing him, but allowed him to re-enter a burning mansion to die in the flames. and then there was a couple more episodes where they dicked around with Utopia, but let's pretend such a terrible character never existed.
 
The same head writer had Philip fight and defeat his own father. He destroyed his Memory rather than directly killing him, but allowed him to re-enter a burning mansion to die in the flames. and then there was a couple more episodes where they dicked around with Utopia, but let's pretend such a terrible character never existed.

Not to mention that Daigo in Kyoryuger was prepared to kill his own father, so, yeah, I doubt Sanjo has a problem with it. Especially since Banno was never part of Kiriko and Gou's lives and neither of them even remembered him
 
Go himself has stated he is fully prepared to destroy Banno even if it's his own father, so yeah, there would be no problem with making Banno the final villain.

In fact right now with how things are going, I totally can see Banno betraying Heart-Brain-Medic AGAIN by taking whatever power is provided by the whole Promised Number thing all for himself, and the trio ends up working together with Drive-Mach-Chaser to defeat Banno, even though Heart originally doesn't want that.









Anyway

- Haha I never thought they'll reuse Krim's gattai form xD

- I like how Gou's confrontation with Banno happens during the rain. Sets up the mood quite nicely.

- lol Brain & the dog provides most of the humor in this episode :laugh:

- Chase learning about love......this will take a while :sweat:

- The storywriter is trying to lead us into thinking Shou is the dog. But misleading has happen in the past, so I'm not sure anymore :sweat:

- Next episode, the main rider losing his final form. That has happened before, right? I couldn't recall which rider though.......
 
- Next episode, the main rider losing his final form. That has happened before, right? I couldn't recall which rider though.......

Last time it happened it was when Haruto gave the Infinity Wizardring to Medusa's sister and he just got it back in the Sengoku World in the Taisen with Gaim.
 
Last time it happened it was when Haruto gave the Infinity Wizardring to Medusa's sister and he just got it back in the Sengoku World in the Taisen with Gaim.

Haruto got his Infinity Ring back after about one or two episode, after Nitou stop the White Wizard's plan. He lost that ring permanently after he give it to his alternate self in the last episode. He got another Infinity Ring from Ieyasu in Movie Taisen.
 
Haruto got his Infinity Ring back after about one or two episode, after Nitou stop the White Wizard's plan. He lost that ring permanently after he give it to his alternate self in the last episode. He got another Infinity Ring from Ieyasu in Movie Taisen.

YES! Sorry, I dislike Wizard so much that I basically forgot everything that happened ahaha. Thanks for the reminder.
 
- Next episode, the main rider losing his final form. That has happened before, right? I couldn't recall which rider though.......
WARNING - SPOILERS FOR HEISEI RIDERS

See above for Wizard. Fourze will lose all his forms in the future. OOO technically only has access to Super TaToBa and no other form (PuToTyra may even be gone forever) but the crossover movies ignore that. Shotaro from W is only able to become Kamen Rider Joker by himself, which happens for a while because plot. Den-O gradually loses the ability to access his Imagin-possessed forms during the show and must "make do" with Liner Form, though later films ignored this (though if Cho Climax is regarded as his final form, he still can't access it without Seig). I suppose technically Kabuto lost access to Hyper form extremely briefly as the original Hyper Zector was destroyed and it took all of one minute for another to arrive from the future. :sweat: And of course Ryuki and Kuuga shouldn't be able to transform at all but all the movies just ignore that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top