Kamen Rider Drive 40: Why did the two genius scientists quarrel

Solari

New Member
2人の天才科学者はなぜ衝突したのか (futari no tensai kagakusha wa naze shoutotsushita no ka)
Why did the two genius scientists quarrel

Script: Sanjou Riku
Director: Shibasaki Takayuki

----
Already episode 40! Less than 10 episodes left...

Banno was biding his time all this while.
Can't help but feel bad for Go...He worked so hard, and he really trusted Banno
I think the actor did a great job acting out Go's turmoil.

Banno is one crazy scientist.
The person Heart copied was an investor who refused to fund Banno's research.
Banno made 002 copy him so he could get his petty revenge

Banno tells 004 to insert a program while he was copying Krim's data. This will probably be the thing that will make Belt-san go berserk in the movie...

Kiriko also recalled that her mother would get a dark look on her face whenever the children asked about their father, although Go was too young to remember.
The Shijima mother(Sumiko) probably left Banno an unspecified time before the scene in the flashback took place, taking the children with her. But then, her death date was also shown to be year 2000...

Kiriko is so pretty in the wedding dress!

Go's line when he came to help Shin was really great. "To defeat all the devils that threaten people, even if it's my own father...that is my...Kamen Rider Mach's mission!"
I like how Drive and Mach worked together to fight Tornado, and "Spinning Wheel" fits the scene nicely

And Chase with his license! :laugh: Congrats, Chase.

The family scene near the end with Kiriko, Go and Shinnosuke was quite heartwarming.

Chase's monologue though...death flag? :O_O:
"Shinnosuke, Kiriko, Go. After meeting you, I have learned many things. Humans, family. To protect that, I will give my life."

Congrats to Brain though for getting a new body :laugh:
------
One minute story
Ep 3/4: 時間の道を開くのはだれか(Jikan no michi wo hiraku no wa dare ka) Who opened the path of time
We see Dark Drive going after Eiji and then both going through the time gate
-----
Next ep 41: How was the golden Drive born
 
New but same body.
Now I wonder who was Brain's and Medic's emulated person, and whether Brain's new body has the same evolution as before.
Also it is good that Chase is teaching younger generation to drive legally using license!
His ID photo shows him smiling. I wonder how does he do that?
 
Banno has showed how sadistic he is. To where he had Heart mimic his former investor, just so he can use as a "punching bag", all because the investor wanted nothing to do with him. Not to mention his ex-wife couldn't talk about him to Kiriko. Though the Roimudes took him hostage, he used that to gain Gou & the others trust & sympathy. Even if Krim's hatred for him was justified.
 
^ This is how a final villain should be like. Heart is a great character, but I prefer a climax battle where the main hero goes over the villain that is truly evil and unredeemable
Also, that Double Rider Kick was awesome, can't wait to see the Riders do that again on Banno
 
Also it is good that Chase is teaching younger generation to drive legally using license!
His ID photo shows him smiling. I wonder how does he do that?

Someone probably told him that it's "a human rule to smile when taking photos" :laugh:

It was a super cute smile too
 
Hm, so Banno left something behind in Krim's programming? My first guess would be some sort of virus that cancels the transformation at some point, or possibly transmitting the shift car data to him so that he can mimick tyre changes. But then the way they made a point of teasing Type Tridoron makes me wonder if it's somehow specific to that, maybe givving Banno an option to "take the wheel"?

That's probably the first time I've liked Mach's "searching...destroying..." one-man roll call.

Wow, most awkward looking hug between siblings ever.
 
- Looking at the OP, I have a feeling Super Deadheat is being used more than once in the movie. The scene where Super Deadheat's helmet is broken feels like it comes from a different fight.

- I agree, the chip Banno put within Krim might going to be the thing that leads into the movie.

- The Shingou Axe sound effect for that license kinda disrupt the awesome BGM lol

- Nice, it has been ages since the last time we see Tridoron Type Wild.

- Looking at comments on facebook, as someone who has read the spoiler, I find it hilarious people are still debating who is Dark Drive :sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top