Solari
New Member
究極の味覚を狙うのはだれか (kyuukyoku no mikaku wo nerau no wa dare ka)
Who is aiming for the ultimate taste
Script: Sanjou Riku
Director: Maihara Kenzo
Airdate: 2015 July 12
--------------
37 marks the start of the final arc of Drive!
Looks like 086, 025, 031 were eliminated offscreen due to the fire incidents.
I think that Roidmude chart is the same as the one on the toei website.
006 looks like a yakuza, while 008 looks like a backpacker. They seem to be on bad terms with each other?
I wonder why they didn't want to tell their names to Heart?
The food looks sooo yummy...That foodgasm! LOL
Poor Belt-san...unable to eat the food..(why didn't he share Shinnosuke's body to eat the food?)
Brain is still in Core form (lol) really cute!
Gou keeps staying in strange places...
Finally answers to some questions I've had for a while about the Shijima.
Gou and Kiriko were raised without knowing about their father.
Gou only learned about Banno when he went to America.
Banno: "You only know one side of Krim" Mysterious and intriguing comment by Banno...
I really like the double transformations by Chase and Gou in this episode
Wow 006 is strong even without transforming into his Roidmude form
After checking wikipedia, 006's actor is apparently a former Japan representative in chinese martial arts. Cool!
Heart's power is apparently to take the attacks of the opponents and then grow stronger.(like the protagonist of a typical shonen manga? lol :laugh
I think we'll get more development on the Roidmude, Krim and Banno in the following episodes. I wonder how all this will connect to the movie...
Next episode 38: Why do the devils continue to strive for evolution
seems to be focused on Heart and Medic.
Some people have said that Heart and Medic are underdeveloped, so I guess 38 will give them some much needed character development.
Who is aiming for the ultimate taste
Script: Sanjou Riku
Director: Maihara Kenzo
Airdate: 2015 July 12
--------------
37 marks the start of the final arc of Drive!
Looks like 086, 025, 031 were eliminated offscreen due to the fire incidents.
I think that Roidmude chart is the same as the one on the toei website.
006 looks like a yakuza, while 008 looks like a backpacker. They seem to be on bad terms with each other?
I wonder why they didn't want to tell their names to Heart?
The food looks sooo yummy...That foodgasm! LOL
Poor Belt-san...unable to eat the food..(why didn't he share Shinnosuke's body to eat the food?)
Brain is still in Core form (lol) really cute!
Gou keeps staying in strange places...
Finally answers to some questions I've had for a while about the Shijima.
Gou and Kiriko were raised without knowing about their father.
Gou only learned about Banno when he went to America.
Banno: "You only know one side of Krim" Mysterious and intriguing comment by Banno...
I really like the double transformations by Chase and Gou in this episode
Wow 006 is strong even without transforming into his Roidmude form
After checking wikipedia, 006's actor is apparently a former Japan representative in chinese martial arts. Cool!
Heart's power is apparently to take the attacks of the opponents and then grow stronger.(like the protagonist of a typical shonen manga? lol :laugh
I think we'll get more development on the Roidmude, Krim and Banno in the following episodes. I wonder how all this will connect to the movie...
Next episode 38: Why do the devils continue to strive for evolution
seems to be focused on Heart and Medic.
Some people have said that Heart and Medic are underdeveloped, so I guess 38 will give them some much needed character development.
Last edited: