Kamen Rider Drive 36: Where will the bullet guide justice to

- .......Looks like Banno somehow turned Yukari plus the toxin into data and absorbed them, then released her minus the toxin. The toxin left in the tablet will then do nothing as data cannot be poisoned to death.

- The message sent to Shinnosuke is hilarious xD

- I wonder how can Nira not notice Dimension Cab eating the bullet when he shot Shinnosuke? That dimensional ring is large enough to be noticeable.....

- Speaking of which, part of the reason why Nira & Brain's plan failed, is because they either don't know or forgot that Dimension Cab is a thing. LOL

- Brain really should have been finished completely by that Triple Rider Kick, but since he is not, I wonder what the story writer has planned for him.

- Yeah, it's obvious Brain would dispose Nira once he's no longer useful for him. Honestly, I prefer if Nira is killed by Brain right afterwards. And even if they want to make a scene where Shinnosuke arrest Nira, they should add a bit where Shinnosuke ripped Nira's paper fan xD
And although his actor has received the flower, I have a feeling this isn't the last time we see Nira. Maybe, just maybe, they've recorded one last scene with him that we haven't see yet because it is reserved for a future episode. I'm guessing at the end when all Roidmudes are finally eliminated, we'll see Nira in prison going literally insane upon hearing the news that Kamen Rider won the battle.
 
Huh I guess Rider kicks aren't as strong as the trailer cannon? One shot from that and Freeze died, but Brain's core survives three kicks in a row. Whodathunk?
I usually look away from the screen whenever he appears because he is that unbearable lmao
Yeah when Nira first appeared I very quickly developed a routine of checking my twitter during his scenes. Now he's a big enough part of the story that I can't do that without missing the entire episode, so I just have to sit and squirm through all his shrieking and gurning. If they'd found someone who could do the whole 'creepy yet calm' thing this would've been great. As it is it's been annoying as hell.
I was expecting something like that creepy zombie Foundation X guy in W or that guy who loves to wear sport gear in Kabuto...
You mean the Utopia Dopant? Find the most wooden actor in Japan and have him sleepwalk through a rushed rehash of the Weather Dopant storyline the audience has just sat through? TBH that would have derailed Double entirely had the story not progressed to a point where the villains didn't matter beyond having someone for the heroes to rescue Wakana from. It's certainly not something I'd wish inflicted on any other Rider series. My current guess is that Mach and Chase will take out Medic and Drive will have his big showdown against an ultimate evolved Heart.
 
I went through an 18-episode catch-up marathon session. This episode made a bit of a disappointing conclusion to the whole Nira story. Then obviously they made some nice fighting scene and comedic thing to make the kids feel better.

Now... That tablet AI... Should we worry? Of course!
 
Honestly, if the whole show had been as good as these past two episodes had been, I think I'd have next to no complaints.

The conclusion was a little forced and a bit out of place with how the rest of the arc had gone, but expected given the nature of the show. Still, probably the absolute best Drive has been, and maybe even the best Kamen Rider has (as in at a single time) been outside of Gaim in a long time as well. The way this show has put so many seemingly irrelevant puzzle pieces together really showed in these past two episodes - just a damn shame the first parts of the show were so much weaker.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top