Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Xaviax's Promise" Talk Up!

does anyone have a torrent link they can pm me please i'm trying hard not too look at the spoilers that much!
 
Before I say anything, let me make it clear that I have watched from episode 1, up until the current 14, and have really been enjoying the show. With that being said, now I will say what I thought about this episode.

The highlight was definitely the fact that both Thrust and Torque were vented. It was pretty obvious Thrust would be vented. I had a feeling Torque would be soon, but I figured they would wait for a few more episodes. He was pretty much screwed once Strike started coming after him, and Kit wanted nothing to do with him.

Aside from that, it seems I'm the only one who was greatly disappointed by this episode. It would have been great if it wasn't for the acting. When Thrust was vented, I couldn't believe how dull it was. He is being sent to the Advent Void!!! Shouldn't he be freaking out? There was no emotion at all. I couldn't believe how lame it was. Torque also failed to show emotion while being vented as well. I was kind of annoyed that Strike didn't use Ouja's signature kick either.

Back with Kit and gang, when Len sensed Torque being vented, Kit said something about how even though Drew was a bad guy, no one deserved to be vented. He said that, yet no one seemed to care much about Thrust getting vented. Even when Kit was on the phone with Maya, it was just like "Yeah, Thrust got vented. Not much we could have done about it."

Last but not least:

ok, as weird as this may sound, I still think Sting is working for Xaviax. I mean a few times around the episode when Sting, Len and Kit were around, I felt a certain vibe coming from him, like he was playing with Len and Kit. Now it may be because as a fan, I don't trust him or it may be that he finally is good but hasn't been around long enough to prove himself. I wanna know what you guys think though, Sting; Good or Bad?

I'm sure Sting is a good guy. I know exactly what you are talking about because I got that vibe too at first. After seeing how everything played out in the last two episodes though, I'm positive he is good. The vibe is not meant to be there. It's just that he is also doing a bad job with acting. He could have sounded a bit more uncertain in his speech at the beginning of their alliance last episode. I don't know if it's really his fault though, or if its just the script he was stuck with, thus not giving him much room to show his initial uncertainty. Even when we first met Chris though, and he learned about "aliens" coming to Earth, he showed no surprise in finding this out. Wouldn't you be a bit surprised about finding out aliens exist?

This episode isn't going to stop me from watching the show, but I'm just hoping the acting improves. Putting emotion into the lines is what sets the mood for me. A scene like Thrust's venting is ruined without it.
 
I was kind of annoyed that Strike didn't use Ouja's signature kick either.

No offense but I snipped the rest of what you said cause it doesn't matter to me. I loved the ep and I am not interested in reading long winded complaints about it. I enjoy the show for what it is. Anyway yes he did. If you mean the final vent, that was taken Directly from Ryuki footage.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top