Kamen Rider Dragon Knight... TRAILER!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but.... isn't it "kah-men" Rider? Which sounds exactally like, "common"?

He's not saying it wrong... it's how you say it.... right? :sly:
 
Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but.... isn't it "kah-men" Rider? Which sounds exactally like, "common"?

He's not saying it wrong... it's how you say it.... right? :sly:

No he's not really saying it wrong, it's a Gaijin pronounciation. It really shouldn't sound exactly like "common." Which I don't hear him saying really.
 
Yep, it looks to be as bad as I thought it would be. Acting sucks. It's basically Saban, but with higher production values. I get the same kind of feeling I do watching Chaiyo's Project Ultraman trailer, only this was officially sanctioned by Toei. Once again, the Masked Riders are about to be badly misintroduced . . . if this pilot actually makes it!

I never liked Ryuuki (where it really started to get out of hand). But this is worse. This Americanization crap is really wearing thin.

"Common Rider!?" "Comma Rider!?!" That's just about as bad as "Go-JEE-ruh" or "King Guh-DOH-rah!" *Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

To quote Peter Parker, "I only have [nightmares] when I'm awake!"
 
Yep, it looks to be as bad as I thought it would be. Acting sucks. It's basically Saban, but with higher production values.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Somebody please point out to me what's so orgasmically awesome about this trailer (or concept), and while you're at it, explain why you're worshipping Steve Wang...?
 
Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but.... isn't it "kah-men" Rider? Which sounds exactally like, "common"?

He's not saying it wrong... it's how you say it.... right? :sly:
Well, IMO the "men" part of "Kamen" should be pronounced like how Tsurugi says "La Men" when referring to ramen (another way to look at it is how you would describe a groups of males, aka "men"). The guys in the trailer were pronouncing it more like "common", as in "the common cold". For me personally, it's a noticeable difference.
 
Damn, trailer blew me away. I guess seeing as this trailer isn't the real thing, I can forgive the acting. There is a good chance that seeing the evil guy Zaviax giving out the decks. There will be the old Rider vs Rider feeling to it. For some reason I was thinking that this could have been a movie :laugh: . I think this would be in the lines of toonami. Just call it a feeling. But none the less, this would kick the first Masked Rider's ass.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top