Kamen Rider Dragon Knight... TRAILER!!!

After watching it again...

-"Common riders" yeah okay...

-"Dark Common riders"? Is this and the line about the decks ending up in the wrong hands an excuse for rider vs. rider footage? If so, I hope this doesn't mean 10 stories of redemption (minus Knight and D.Knight).

-General Z.... = Ryuga? (might as well use the suit).

-One big advantage this will have over Ryuki AND over PR is time. Because Ryuki is already finished, they won't have the trouble of writing a storyline not knowing if the footage will match.

-The actors, do a good job of representing what their characters are but as with everyone else, I'm hopeful for more.

-Is that American Knight suggesting they work together? And what was the 'father' saying?

-I also expect to see Zolda's attacks get heavily modified, bullets and missiles are I believe frowned upon in a kids show. If the series is successfully sold and marketed to an older and more mature audience, I don't think they'll be changed.
 
First, let me say that trailer was THE ****!!:buttrock:

The whole feel of the thing felt kinda dark, and I liked that. I actually think this show would do pretty well on Sci-fi myself but hey, it could still end up on the big D for all we know. I am wondering how they'll handle the death of some of the riders and my boy Ouja, who is way too badass for a disney show.:P
 
I actually think this show would do pretty well on Sci-fi myself

I think Kamen Rider is the kind of show that could, possibly, work on Sci-Fi. But then again, I think the series might be too colorful to be taken seriously by an older audience, you know? If it's not as dark and bio-esque like Guyver, I dont think it will work too well. That's just my take. Who knows.

I'm hoping someone else besides Big-D grabs this series but I wont care who gets it. Just as long as the Wangs (and all the other staff) get to do their thing and keep rocking!
 
-General Z.... = Ryuga? (might as well use the suit).

General Xaviax. It's an original villain mentioned in the first leaked script page. Not that I saved them, or anything. :anime:

Though how he was presented in the trailer reminded me a lot of The Eye of Sauron from Lord Of the Rings.

-One big advantage this will have over Ryuki AND over PR is time. Because Ryuki is already finished, they won't have the trouble of writing a storyline not knowing if the footage will match.

ms-word.jpg
 
Looking kickass. I'm really amped for this,.. course it's the Wangs so, not like there was much chance for it to suck. Just hopefully whoever picks it up doesnt change a million things and tie their hands.

But really excited, looks good.

"Common". Well guys, in Japan... It's pronounced "Kah - Men". Not "Kay - Men". ... Of course it's going to sound a little like "common".

Exactly. Unless I have a hearing problem. lol. Recent example? check out Kabuto 25 when Tendou confronts Kagami senior.

I really hope you guys havnt been saying Khaymen for years :sly:

This show isn't a fish.. or the guy that played Andros.
 
Getting fanboy goosebumps all over here. This is really superficial of me but this trailer has effectively turned KR Dragon Knight into THE 2007 series for me even though I'm already quite excited about Gekiranger, Den'ou and PROO (common preference for those three, no faves).

The acting can be better but I ain't complaining cos the trailer makes up for it with the grim, "dark" atmosphere and sweet-looking action bits. Question: how much of those action bits were original footage since I haven't watched Ryuki yet? All in all though, I'm psyched for 2007; it's gonna be a good year.
 
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD O_O I think I wet myself thats was utterly badass Ohh god I cant wait to download episodes of that (shakes fist) damn my luck for not having cable.
 
Exactly. Unless I have a hearing problem. lol. Recent example? check out Kabuto 25 when Tendou confronts Kagami senior.

I really hope you guys havnt been saying Khaymen for years :sly:

This show isn't a fish.. or the guy that played Andros.

:laugh: Before I got into Tokusatsu I saw a picture of a Kamen Rider Amazon figure in Toyfare Magazine and that's how I pronounced it. I figured since he looked reptile-like his name must have something to do with the crocodile's cousin the Caiman. :sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top