Kamen Rider Dragon Knight... TRAILER!!!

Jeasus that freaken owned, I'm looking forward to this more than Overdrive.

That promo just owned the entire Masked Rider show without even airing.
 
Huh...he said only 12 , perhaps they're not considering Ryuga to be an "official" rider? Either way , sorry for being the one to oppose , but I don't feel so hot about this still, nice to see KR In the states without being murdered , but, still.. I'm a bit too biased towards the orignal , and just started watchign Ryuki due to this though. Nice action and CG though.
 
WOW, that acting is fucking terrible!

Looks like it might have some cool action though, hopefully there's some original suited footage.

"YOU'RE A COMMON RIDER NOW!"

well this is just a plot,it not really the official product so when it time to go ahead with the production they mate replace some of the actors.I see alot of potenchal for this series:buttrock:
 
Wow... the trailer is freakin' awesome! I'm more excited for this than Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. I'm looking forward to see the new Kamen Rider show!!
 
I agree with all you when I say this trailer was fucking awesome. Thanks Keith for hooking us up in time for X-mas and the holidays! Wow!

Keith did you clear this with the producers? Is this ok to leak? Screw it! That trailer was simply fucking amazing. I have NO DOUBT that this will be picked up right away. You could have to be a god damned fool not to air this show. That trailer was incredible.

"Common". Well guys, in Japan... It's pronounced "Kah - Men". Not "Kay - Men". I've seen enough Sailormoon and Kamen Rider to know they've always said "Kah Men". So what did you want them to say? (I could be wrong but I could have swore I've always heard "Kah Men".) Of course it's going to sound a little like "common".

But that trailer was so fucking awesome. Just WOW.
 
Gotta love the logo. :buttrock:

KamenRiderDragonKnightLogo.jpg
 
hell yeah, it was a great logo. I get chills thinking of how we might see other Kamen Rider seasons adapted now! ^_^ Ah good times people!! Good times!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top