Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

What's up guys, I'm making a Len/Wing Knight MV.I'm close to adding the finishing touches and I'm wondering. When I'm done, do you want me to post the Megaupload link here?
 
Last edited:
Ya know I just thought of something!

After Len gets his Survive form, Xaviax steals Len's deck and gives it to an Earthling version of Len to fight Dragon Knight. But I bet maybe... just maybe Eubulon or Kase might give Kit a Survive card to get Len's deck back even though Len isn't vented. Okay I'm confused of this idea!
 
Somebody on YouTube was kind enough to upload the Spanish/Televisa version of KRDK Episode 2. :anime:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPX-JZNVFvU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AajhMQJds38[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnBJ8UDCsU4[/ame]
 
A little update. Someone posted this at Toonzone.

Here's some things to clarify:

- Episode 21 of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight ("Strike's Ultimatum") will premiere at a special time on Friday, September 4 at 4:30 PM. This is the same timeslot that the CW4Kids Fall 2009 Preview Special aired in last year and I assume since there's no Fall 2010 Preview Special, they're instead airing a new episode of a chosen series.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top