Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

Hotlinking any images from site IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!

Read this: http://altlab.com/hotlinking.html <--- Now you see this? This should be in the rules. Two best options to upload from IMAGESHACK and PHOTOBUCKET.

Then you know better.

And Kivat, your posts are confusing some members and we can't understand what you're typing.

alright, but can you please specify on some members at least tell me who. I haven't had any complaints. Unless it's a talking behind my back thing...

That's low:nono:
 
Hotlinking any images from site IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!

Read this: http://altlab.com/hotlinking.html <--- Now you see this? This should be in the rules. Two best options to upload from IMAGESHACK and PHOTOBUCKET.

Then you know better.

And Kivat, your posts are confusing some members and we can't understand what you're typing.

Yeah, of course I know what it is then. But yeah.. not against the rules anymore. I don't do it from small fansites... I try not to, but it's not a rule. Just a courtesy now that is encouraged.
 
Yeah, of course I know what it is then. But yeah.. not against the rules anymore. I don't do it from small fansites... I try not to, but it's not a rule. Just a courtesy now that is encouraged.

Not in the rules anymore?

Alright, I guess so. I'm keeping this way and I will continue to upload the images from imageshack and photobucket.
 
Oh.. I did get this little bit of news. KRDK will be getting a opening theme, complete with song.

And the Japanese version will have a different song.

We'll be getting both on MP3 once they hit the air, if not sooner. :thumbs:
 
Saiko, If you think the wait for February is long wait til it premieres and they pull a two month break on us in the middle of the season.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top