Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

Sounds like a euphemism for dying, ala Shadow Realm in YuGiOh...

buuuuuuut, this could actually turn out to be a very interesting concept. If they do it right, it could have the same impact as death, only with a cool twist.

Emphasis on the "if they do it right" though. I only hope they actually put some thought into it and it doesn't turn out to be just a blatant watering down of the concept of death for the sake of political correctness and nothing more.

Yeah, Let's trust the Wang brothers about it. Advent Void is like a Rider's graveyard. And in Ryuki, the defeated Riders just dissapeared from the Mirror World.

But still, I believe that being vented will have the same impact as death. Somthing like.... they just dissapear.
 
Yeah, Let's trust the Wang brothers about it. Advent Void is like a Rider's graveyard. And in Ryuki, the defeated Riders just dissapeared from the Mirror World.

But still, I believe that being vented will have the same impact as death. Somthing like.... they just dissapear.

Well, the word "VENT" seems like a friendlier version of "Kill" and the concept was still remained as it is. RIDER VS RIDER (ryuki)=disappearance/death RIDER VS RIDER (dk)=dissapearance by venting/death still. Nicely done WANG BROTHERS and NATHAN LONG!

Speaking of Long and the Wangs (these names sounded Chinese)
龍 and 王
. and as we know, if we read that 1st character of Ryuki (龍騎)in Chinese 龍 it is pronounced as Long which means "DRAGON" I say this might be the reason why Mr. Long did it well!
and
Wang 王 happens to be in in English "KING" well done for those 2 New Kings of the Tokusatsu world that we will never forget. Perhaps they might start the Tokusatsu Revolution in States and the whole world as we know it.

LONG LIVED THE KING
 
When I heard about the phrase, Vented, I predicted Xaviax being sent to the Void and meeting all of his defeated cronies who blame him for this. Sadly Xaviax has no power due to his defeat and ends up being beaten up by his own cronies.

There's an ending for ya!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top