Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Panel at San Diego Comic Con!

Recorded this for you guys who couldn't come

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28m8Tq6rBk0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG_ITLoBVOk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu7BZeuSPUY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZpuJ3C5e1o[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Q1OHcKYEk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HL2PS24koU[/ame]
 
I'm back with a flash. Wow! I saw that on Youtube and now rewatching it here. Wow man, I am speechless with those scenes that they are about to unleash. Totally awesome.
 
Great meeting you there, ZIX.

What did you get them to say in the shout out? "Why aren't you here"? Couldn't really tell.

out of curiosity, how many kids were at the pannel? It doesn't look as croweded as some of the other ones I attended at the con.

How long did you wait in line to get in?
 
Wait you didn't go to the panel?! :O_O: What the hell man!

Well the line wasn't too bad at 1st but it did get bigger. I didn't see much children in the panel. There are more rider fan in there. And yes it is "why aren't you here?" for the shoutout
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top