Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Letter from the Front Line" Talk UP!

Alright! I got sent here from Ventara to make this thread ahead of time.

Don't forget to watch this 11:00 AM @ CW4Kids this Saturday.

EDIT: All votes are made public so that all of those users who voted already gets unveiled.
 
Heeeey, Saka? Could you....................... I dunno, not be.. what's the word..... a dick about it?

Was that too harsh? I'm not even trying to be sarcastic either. I can't think of any other words.

Cuz like.... it's not hard at all to politely say to Chrono that it's too early for this thread. I'll lock it down and use it this Saturday, but this is the one time I'll do this.

I mean, as much as you're calling him out for wanting to be famous, it could also be said that you're calling him out and ragging on him to look cool.

Sorry if I myself am being dickish, but I really hate it when you guys do this to each other and so unnecessarily. It doesn't make anyone cooler........... ever. And it's faaaaaaaaaaaaar from being just you, Saka, so don't take this personally. I fracking hate when I see any of you do this and it does happen far too often.
 
Sorry. It's just I kinda get tired of people posting threads before the person who does it normally, because most of the time the reason why they did it IS because they want for people to notice them. This may not be one of those cases, but with everyone ragging on CA, that includes myself, I figured he was trying to make himself in everyone's good graces. So, again, I apologize.
 
It's cool... I'm just saying there are other and better ways and more effective ways to do it without cracking your knuckles to get your point across.

And that happens everyday here... just stepping up to remind you guys that you don't have to do this... it just drags all us down. :disappoin
 
Don't miss the chance to see Kit get emotional and cry in Len's lap.

CW, 11:00AM. Be there or be forced to listen to Lacey hold a conversation.
 
I actually like the poll options. Good job chrono.
Woudlve been perfect if the votes werent public though.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…