Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I actually just one of the few that didn't freak out about this?
Yea, it's getting cancelled, but we're still getting the last two eps online, so thats better then nothing.

I din't. I been trying to get people to calm down by saying the same thing. I got called a troll. so I gave up

I hope they listen to you
 
I thought it was a dick move on 4kids part but I wasn't surprised by it...

Seems a few of us overreacted to say the least, though it was only a few minor cases...
 
Am I actually just one of the few that didn't freak out about this?
Yea, it's getting cancelled, but we're still getting the last two eps online, so thats better then nothing.
Nope, I've been pretty much chill about this. To tell you the truth, when I first heard about it...all I really did was just say, "Oh well!" LOL. I mean, what else can we do, right? There's no sense in grumbling and complaining about a show.
 
Because it was a horrid piece of trash. It still boggles my mind at how a gem like B-Fighter & Kabuto were molested into that garbage.

To think they would have been used for VR Troopers if it had lasted more than two seasons, eh? In fact, B-Fighter was said to be tailor made for that use.

Am I actually just one of the few that didn't freak out about this?
Yea, it's getting canceled, but we're still getting the last two eps online, so that's better then nothing.

I'm not too crazy about it myself, but I didn't go wishing everybody at 4Kids would somehow acquire full blown AIDS or anything of the sort.
 
Come on, now. Nobody on here wanted people at 4Kids to get full blown AIDS.

HIV, maybe, but full blown AIDS is crossing the line a bit.
 
Well if you weren't such a belligerent dick and actually took time to read that article I had linked, it takes more than a "stupid online petition" to get something rolling. But considering your user name is Mr. Underachiever, I can see why you have this lack of optimism.

Why don't you tone it down a notch and respect the opinions of some of these guys bringing up legitimate arguments.

His posts are mainly like what you see in this thread and others making snarky little comments about the state of HJU. I wouldn't put so much thought into what he says.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top