Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
[hide]
snapshot20090918113610.jpg
[/hide]

that picture...it really is funny

that's Decade...when they go to Diend's world

what is the meaning of it?
 
I'll be honest I don't give a crap about episode 40 as we all know it's an awful clip show but come on 4Kids at least air episode 39 so we get some form of a conclusion.
I'm personally praying we get episodes 38 and 39 aired back to back as some kind of special but I live in the UK so I don't knwo how 4kids usually handles stuff like this.
I mean is anyone here hoping we get the Astro Boy situation and they finally get the last batch of episodes on the DVD boxset? Best £20 I ever speant btw.
 
Now that I think about it... Maybe they will make a movie... Think about it. This is the same case with Decade. The show ends on a cliffhanger.
 
I'll be honest I don't give a crap about episode 40 as we all know it's an awful clip show but come on 4Kids at least air episode 39 so we get some form of a conclusion.
I'm personally praying we get episodes 38 and 39 aired back to back as some kind of special but I live in the UK so I don't know how 4kids usually handles stuff like this.
I mean is anyone here hoping we get the Astro Boy situation and they finally get the last batch of episodes on the DVD box set? Best £20 I ever spent btw.

Episode #40 is more than just a clip show. It's an epilogue as well, which shows what happens with the characters after Xaviax meets his maker. Well, some of the characters anyway.
 
Now that I think about it... Maybe they will make a movie... Think about it. This is the same case with Decade. The show ends on a cliffhanger.

wait...it is a cliffhanger

or maybe they were trying to make another Kamen Rider series...sequel to this...using Faiz? idk

like in Power Rangers.
 
Now that I think about it... Maybe they will make a movie... Think about it. This is the same case with Decade. The show ends on a cliffhanger.
...except that Decade was intended to end like that, Dragon Knight had the entire series filmed before episode 1 even aired, and the final two episodes don't lead into a movie, this is a straight up cancellation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top