Kamen Rider Dragon Knight DVD Volume 1: November 1st!

You're paying the same amount for shipping as you are paying for the first 5 episodes from this ebay link.........$36 bucks!!!!!!

I put the first 30 episodes on 4 dvds and and can sell them to you for $40 (including shipping).

Let me know........

Mebius!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
You're paying the same amount for shipping as you are paying for the first 5 episodes from this ebay link.........$36 bucks!!!!!!

I put the first 30 episodes on 4 dvds and and can sell them to you for $40 (including shipping).

Let me know........

Mebius!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got any feedback?
it sucks that I only have the 1st 20eps...
come with a cover, label? to make it all official like Mebius?
 
Just simple menus............dvds do have a menu picture with selectable episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps........can only sell in USA, or shipping costs are crazy:)

Mebius!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
I think Shout! Factory will release KRDK on DVD since they've done that with mose shows that air on CW4Kids.

They won't. They are not interested at the 4Kids.

If they do, I will shoot the company. They are cheap and they need to put closed captions/English subbed for deaf people on DVD.
 
you guys can just download the episodes for free & burn them to disk... you're better off doing that than paying some random guy
 
You're paying the same amount for shipping as you are paying for the first 5 episodes from this ebay link.........$36 bucks!!!!!!

I put the first 30 episodes on 4 dvds and and can sell them to you for $40 (including shipping).

Let me know........

Mebius!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mebius...we don't allow selling of licensed content here. Please don't try and sell stuff like this in the future.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top