Kamen Rider Dragon Knight DVD Volume 1: November 1st!

zodaex

Zodasaur
http://www.amazon.de/Kamen-Dragon-K...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1255803452&sr=8-1

Germany is getting their first official Kamen Rider DVD release next month! It will contain episodes 1-5. Cool! According to amazon the set will not feature the English audio track. However there are several ebay merchants that are selling it right now that claim that it does in fact include English Audio. I heard from somewhere else that Brazil was getting KRDK DVDs as well. I hope they sell well and we get a US (or at least U.K.) release. :patriotic:
 
Aw man! The cover is really cool.

I'll have to wait until the official US DVD to release here.
 
I would so buy a bluray boxed set :)
I think we should all buy whatever they wind up putting out though, got to show them there is support for more KR versions here :D
 
Has CW4Kids ever released any other of their shows on to dvd? And if so, what company does it for them?

I would buy every single KRDK dvd or Set if it meant that we get more kamen rider in the US.
 
Has CW4Kids ever released any other of their shows on to dvd? And if so, what company does it for them?

I would buy every single KRDK dvd or Set if it meant that we get more kamen rider in the US.

I've seen some DVDs for Yugioh and Ninja Turtles, dunno about any others.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top