Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Dark Deception" Talk Up!

In Brazil, KRDK moved from TV Globo to Cartoon Network.

And we don't know how far they've gotten since.

This is going to sound silly, but I wonder what the false Eubulon is really intended to look like. Alternative Zero like the combat form of the real Eubulon, or Alternative. It would switch from one to the other, and the cycle goes on.
 
Mark Dacascos did a GREAT job playing Xaviax in disguise. He played him almost the exact way William O'Leary would.

I know Axe is still hurt, but damn, they just acted like he didn't exist in this episode.
 
So there are two scenes missing from the Mexican dub. This episode does have a scene before the opening sequence which is really short. Also, Michelle Walsh is in this episode, and has a scene with both Maya and Trent.

So Cronotia, I now know what you're getting at about missing scenes.

That is what I mean. The missing scenes of awesomeness. BTW, you forgot to add the letter "h" between "C" and "r".
 
And so folks, another badass episode got aired by the very company that will soon destroy it for those offline.

Sorry. I was in a hurry.

Apology accepted.

Adam is KICK HOPPER.

Adam: Are you guys laughing at me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tumWM7-mk

Lotsa true!

BTW, I just realized something about this episode.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
*posts the pics*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[hide]
4soghj.jpg

nn1xcg.jpg

[/hide]

:laugh:
 
I gotta say...
Xaviax is One Evil Genius Bitch

*It's a compliment btw :P


And Mark D. Has done the greatest Xaviax Impersonation ever. Wrath sucks LOL xD
 
I gotta say...
Xaviax is One Evil Genius Bitch

*It's a compliment btw :P


And Mark D. Has done the greatest Xaviax Impersonation ever. Wrath sucks LOL xD

QFT. There is no question to the overall villany of the evil Xaviax done best by William O' Leary in the form of Mark Dacascos.

There's no way can any villain match this.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top