Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Contract With the Dragon" Talk Up!

Doesn't matter. I think we should respect keith and the other admins request not to share these episodes here. We should also respect adness and 4kids by not sharing them, and then getting HJU into trouble.

I understand. I am just promoting KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT. That is all that I want to do. So please. Peace on HJU.
 
I can understand the douchebags at 4Kids saying "No" to these episodes being shared even though they're just the US distributor but what is Adness' official stance on people from outside the US watching the show by "certain means". I need my KRDK fix especially as there's still no word of it being shown in the UK, and if it does, what's the odds it'll be censored like a lot of the Jetix shows are here...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top