Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Contract With the Dragon" Talk Up!

Actually... 2 episodes down, 38 to go. There is no confirmation about the movie. :sly:

Yes, well the official series we have 2, with the pilot, we have now 3. But as things progresses, I think Kamen Rider Dragon Knight goes, I say we now have 38 Episodes to go on the series, and 1 Movie is coming based and rates-dependent upon the series. Hopefully, the ratings rise up.
 
oh yea, about that, I remember Steve saying if it gets popular, they're definetly gonna do a movie. Thoughh I think ppl already knew that. XP

And if that happens,

"THEN THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!! ALRIGHT ALL HEROES! LETS RIDE TO THE NEAREST TICKET OUTLET FOR THAT MOVIE AND BUY THE TICKETS ONCE THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE MOVIE IN ANY THEATERS WORLDWIDE AND LET's WATCH THE KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT THE MOVIE ON THE FIRST DAY TO THE LAST!"

:buttrock: :castlerock: :castlerock1: :castlerock2: :castlerock4: :megarock: :megarock: :over9000:
 
whoa, I thought I was in the Dragon knight thread.

Sorry about that. A few people kept mentioning Power Rangers, and I had to put my two cents on the way it's going recently.

But that's the last time I'm doing it on this thread.
 
If KRDK is gonna have a movie adaptation, I'd say go for a direct-to-DVD release because theatrical is too risky. Both Power Rangers were not so great in terms of theatrical film standards, and the second one was far worse.

KRDK is an awesome show without a doubt, but it doesn't look like something that would fit in theaters.
 
If KRDK is gonna have a movie adaptation, I'd say go for a direct-to-DVD release because theatrical is too risky. Both Power Rangers were not so great in terms of theatrical film standards, and the second one was far worse.

KRDK is an awesome show without a doubt, but it doesn't look like something that would fit in theaters.

Hey! Let's trust the WANG BROTHERS.
 
If KRDK is gonna have a movie adaptation, I'd say go for a direct-to-DVD release because theatrical is too risky. Both Power Rangers were not so great in terms of theatrical film standards, and the second one was far worse.

KRDK is an awesome show without a doubt, but it doesn't look like something that would fit in theaters.

Agreed, play it safe for now.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top