Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Back in Black" Talk Up!

Exacally.

Like I still got this gut feeling that Hiroshi Maeda (PR's Red suit actor from MMPR-PRWF) did the Kamen Rider Wrath suit acting but there is no way to confirm it. :shakefist
 
There could be a possibility that he is but then that requires an all out extensive "search and post" truth-finding stuff. Especially we already know Mark Musashi is within this show as a suit actor but then, we don't know whom among the Kamen Riders is he doing the stunts for.
 
I'm 90% sure it's Hiroshi Maeda but I still need that 10%. Maybe if Keith ever talks to Mark he might be able to confirm it for me.
 
Well that'll be awesome if ever his role will be unveiled.

Speaking of unveiled, CHECK:

[hide]Ventaran Thrust[hide]
n897600623_5169859_4173.jpg

n897600623_5169862_5070.jpg
[/hide][/hide]
 
^ Brad Barret, right?.


Also, I wrote on Mark Musashi's facebook wall asking about Maeda/Wrath. Hopefully he can get back to me.
 
^
They only sell the toys and the video game. No t-shirts, no posters, no stickers, and especially no jackets unless you go to a convention that the cast and crew are attending.
 
Mark Musashi's reply:

"Most characters are a mix of several different suit actors depending on what characters are in the scene and who is on set that day. That being said, yes, Maeda-san probably did a majority of the Wrath character. (I got to wear that suit a couple of times as well.)"
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top