Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Back in Black" Talk Up!

Can someone explain the whole explanation they gave for the onyx deck, nightmares, and advent beasts?

I'm looking for that too. I think it has something to do with the rage of the advent beast at being sealed.

I believe that V-Torque said something like "we all have the nightmares."
 
When Kit gave it to Adam for betraying Ventara, all Adam did was made excuses. If he was remorseful, he should take some responsibility. I swear what Adam did disgusted Kit so much that he came close to venting him.
 
Awesome episode, but I'm a little confused. Where did the Onyx deck come from? I know Advent Master gave it to Kit, but where'd he get it from? What's even weirder is how none of the other Riders questioned this. And if he can make new Advent Decks on a whim, shouldn't he just be able to make an army of Riders? I hope they explain this later.
 
I'm looking at the preview for the next ep...I smell a WWE-style swerve...
Adam: "Let's get ready to suc-" *drops mic and pedigrees Len*

Me: "They disbanded the nWo for THIS!?"

Add in a joke about Kase tearing a quad in order to prevent getting vented s well...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top