Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "A Rider's Challenge" Talk Up!

I think what surprised me the most when Richie got vented was that
[HIDE]His Advent deck was still there.[/HIDE]
thats all im gonna say.
 
Watching tomorrow's episode is gonna be a real challenge, since now I'll have to deal with complaints from my selfish, stupid-as-hell roommate who says that he doesn't wanna be woken up that early.

Nevertheless, I'm watching it and there's nothing his whiny ass can do to stop me.
 
That sucks man, sorry. Luckily I live with three other anime/toku lovers. You know the solution, frying pan to the head.

... Or peanut butter in the asscrack.

...... or both. I say both.
 
I think what surprised me the most when Richie got vented was that
[HIDE]His Advent deck was still there.[/HIDE]
thats all im gonna say.

So...the "Mirror World" Volcancer is a kind hearted monster who will break Ritchie from imprisonment in the series finale? :laugh:




...I kid...I kid...that's like saying JTC will sell lollies.:sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top