SasukeKenzan Not just Your Average Reviewer Oct 26, 2011 #21 tonberry seijin said: and what's with godzilla in the background -__-lll Click to expand... Well it wouldn't hurt to have Godzilla rampaging across the city
tonberry seijin said: and what's with godzilla in the background -__-lll Click to expand... Well it wouldn't hurt to have Godzilla rampaging across the city
FinalVent Member May 25, 2012 #22 I take that 2 years after this post, you're not taking anymore orders?
S.I.C.K. Member May 25, 2012 #23 Man why did you have to dig up this oldie?.. And here I got all excited.
FinalVent Member May 26, 2012 #24 If the poster were still making orders today, i'd buy it in a heartbeat
Z zalindrome_kia Member May 27, 2012 #25 We did toku apparel first, and we're still selling. http://www.facebook.com/jefukuinternational Feel free to PM me for more info!
We did toku apparel first, and we're still selling. http://www.facebook.com/jefukuinternational Feel free to PM me for more info!