Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

I wonder if people are gonna notice that Yuuto's not exactly the same he was when he reintegrates with his time... I mean he went from happy go lucky to disgruntled hero to this guy who went through a lot of battles but somehow grew into a nice individual. He's also probably gonna be able to kick the crap out of a few bullies XD
 
I didn't expect Den-O to end the way it did.

[hide]
I definitely didn't expect Hana to be Airi & Sakurai's daughter. Him disappearing before they got married threw that one off for me. I wanted her to be an adult in the last episode too. It doesn't exactly say what happens about that, but yeah we can all assume.
The whole story with Airi was pretty good. & I like how she doesn't act like a stupid girl when an imagine appears screaming & acting wild, she's was mostly calm & stuff. Airi is so hot.<3
[/hide]
 
From Gamera The Brave:

picture1ad9.png
 
I JUST finished all of Den-O.

[hide]

I'm kinda confused by the end. Is Airi going to have Hana with Yuuto? Young Yuuto, since Sakurai-san disappeared?

I cried when I thought the imagine disappeared....and then they were in the sand dune. And I was like, " DAMN YOU, IMAGINE!" But I was happy.

[/hide]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top