Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

From what I think, Airi is already posses by an Imagin (Thats why she can't remember about the past). Maybe the Imagin is his boyfriend. Thats also why he's in the past. Thats my 2.5 cents :P

that would be ...INSANE.But how could he be in EVERY timeline in the past a that EXACTE same time and place as Den-O when he comes to save the day!!!
 
Den-O for the month of May I think:
DenoMay.jpg
 
13th:
Ryotaro is taken hostage by a robber in a public bath along with one of the employees, Shuujiro, who confesses that he had been stealing money from the company and the police was after him. Ryotaro, unable to believe Shuujiro a bad person, meets the owner of the company and asks him what happened. Then, Ryotaro discovers the presence of an Imagin.
20th
Hana, having noticed how Ryotaro's body is resenting the presence of four Imagin, announces her intention of removing one of them. The four Imagin fiercely discuss who will be leaving. Meanwhile, Yuka, an old friend of Ryotaro returns after spending a time out of the country. However, she doesn't seem to be well...
 
I doubt any of the Imagin are going to leave, maybe Yuka will take one in for those two episodes though? Still nothing about the clockman...
 
You know something was brought up in the TVN forums about the mystery man and why Ryotaro remembers and Airi doesn't.
BTW I mean mystery man with Airi in kobougahara(sp?) who might alse be mr.pocketwatch.
Anyway Ryotaro is a singularity point right? Singularity points dont get affected in time line changes. Boom, mystery man could've changed the timeline to make it as if he didnt meet her or something but Ryotaro would still remember because he's a singularity point.
 
Ryotaro's sister is the most beautiful human being I've ever seen in Tokusatsu.

Now, I hope this series begins to do something impressive by the time the 20's begin. At this point the only reason I'm watching it is because I'm still high from the badassness of the Gekiranger episode I watch before the Den-o ep.

It was good to see Kenta again too.
 
I caught up to episode 15 and I thought it was great!! The cliffhanger was neat because it really makes Ryuutaros look rather sinister.

Notice how he's staying hidden inside Ryou instead of the DenLiner cart??
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top