Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

ryoutaro and ryuutaro annoy me.
the plot delay also annoys me.
den-o better get things started soon. episode 15 was a waste.
 
Last edited:
LOL... episode 15 was insanely awesome. Completely hilarious! I LOVED IT! It was soo cool to see Kunihiko Oshiba (Kenta Date/MegaRed from Denji Sentai Megaranger) again!

Kintaros/Ryotaro's henshin scene was hilarious. I loved that part. :laugh:

Dang, Ryuutarous has gone CRAZY. o_O What were he thinking!!

I'm so excited for the next episode. Can't wait!

EDIT: I have a question about Ryuutarous.

Ryuu = Dragon. I know it's Dragon, but....

Tarous = What does it stands for?
 
Last edited:
Doesn't mean anything... They just didn't want to name them directly as Momotaro, Urashimataro, Kintaro (I don't know if Ryutaro really existed, because never heard of him =X)

the taros part is just an affectionate nicknaming...
 
I find it sad that the only thing that amused me in this episode was when Ryoutarou got his bike jacked and how the whale imagine spoke.

Other than that, the rest of the episode seemed to use the same standard Den O comedy ethics. Though, this episode made me love Ryuutaros even... MOAR.

Oh yeah.
 
Um...I don't think I wanna see the second part to this story. I was so bored with this, most of the "comedy" didn't sit with me well at all. Yo, Airi, your brother's in a hostage situation, sure, go ahead and keep making coffee.
 
Unless you want to know who on earth was that Watchman and whether or not he has any connections to Ryotaro and Airi in the past.

Speaking of which, in terms of male:female ratio, based on opinions, while some male members are groaning about Den-O so far, some female members, including me, seemed to be doing the opposite. Is that true or was it my imagination?

*Shrugs*

Meh. If you want to complain the 'comedy' aspect to the show, why not point your fingers toward the Japanese mothers who have younger children? They're the ones who complained to TV Asashi that past Kamen Rider shows are either too dark or too scary to their younger kids when watching the show in the morning.

What?
 
I have mixed feelings on this one too. While I like silly episodes, a lot of this one felt like they were just putting in all the old jokes wherever they could- Airi acts like she's clueless of the danger, Ozaki makes silly faces, Hana hits Momotaros, Urataros reveals he's already done every girl in Japan (except Naomi & Hana, apparently), the good guys are comedically held hostage by another half-baked crook, and on top of that, the monster of the week has.......to........talk.........like..........this. And that cliffhanger... I dunno, but I like my cliffhangers to have the hero in danger of being killed or something, not some old fart we don't care about getting a cap popped in his ass by the hero of all people. But in spite of all that, I still liked this one a lot. Kintaros & Momotaros really saved the episode for me, they are my favorite characters in the show hands-down.

But they're going to have a real hard time selling Airi as a serious character to me if they plan to later. The way she announced that Ryôtarô was a hostage was funny, but at the same time it feels like he could get shot in the head and she'd just be like "Oh, look at that, Ryô-chan, you're getting dirty again. Here, drink this Mold Shake!" So if they're going to make her important in the story, being more Yui than Yui's Aunt, then please give us a reason to sympathize with her.

I dunno, I'm a guy and I like Den-O a lot, and I'm not opposed to having an out-and-out comedy Rider series, but if you're going to bring on the funny, than make it funny. Like, KinRyô-smashing-through-walls and UraRyô-waking-up-in-some-lady's-bed funny. Airi is supposed to be a funny character, but they've already hinted that she has some connection to the watch guy, who seemingly has some connection to the Imagin. If this connection is going to be important later on, I'd just like it if they established more to her than "The hero's clueless sister".
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top