I'm now watching Den-o On my 32" lcd tv by way of my xbox 360

I just ran an s-video cable from my compy to my tv. I watch all my videos from my compy on my tv :thumbs:

My thoughts on Den-O.... As others have said it's a rather refreshing change of pace. Although it does seem rather similar in concept to Ryuki, I think the way they're doing it makes it seem quite a bit different. Dragredder was never as cool as Momotaro.

Last edited:
Den-O = Ryuki. Well, almost.

Hillarious 1st episode. Awesome stuff. I thought Shinji is the most unfortunate guy to be the hero but Ryutaro is on another level.

I cracked up every second of him got beaten up by the 'Bat-Guy' after he henshin into his Blank Form. If I am in his place, I'd be freaked out too, you know.

But I just wanna ask, does the monster have to actually take over his body for him to gain all those skills? It'll be suck to see Ryutaro rely on him all the time cause I wanna see him evolve from a wimpy, punching bag guy into a hero.

Oh, the opening song is average in all honesty but the visuals are pretty good to look at. Bring on episode 2!

I really don't think Ryoutarou will be controlled by the Imajin 100% of the time when transformed. I can easily see it becoming a team-effort, where both of their strength is required to fight. But right now Ryou is way too weak and terrified. In time he'll balance out the Imajin's strength and they'll work together.

Can some one get that sounds that come up when ever the train comes? I want it as a ringtone.

Last edited:
I also hope to see Ryutaro grows into a real hero. I think this "growing" or "maturation" concept is rather similar to Asumu in Hibiki. However, Hibiki never executed the concept well, so I hope Den-O will give a good execution on this concept.

Momotaro is of course way cooler than Dragredder. After all the Mirror World monsters are mere kaijin. They have no personality, only care for food and power. Imagin are much different from them. They have personality, something like Royal Undead and Gurongi. I love it.