Lets see... After watching this....

I adore it. It's a nice way to chill and relax after all that Kabuto Nonesense, which I still need to watch subbed.

Kabuto was and will be my favorite, but I need something new in order to get back into Kamen Rider. Right now, I'm just out of it.

But. This show has all the elements I love.

Time Travel
Multiple Personalities in One person
Fun Attitude
Ladies

:D

It's obvious that the only way to get into the Den-Liner Desert area, is to go inside the trainstation at exactly 11:11:11 with a Den-Pass. And the train looks like it travels through time, which I can't wait for. That's prolly where That Samurai form came from.

At first I was a bit iffy since the main guy (tetsuo?) was all "ahhhhhh ahhh" and it sounded REALLY fake... but, I let it go since it's the first episode, the kid looks like a new actor, and after all, this is a kid's show. and it was funny. :p

I LOVE the starting form being completely white, and if the writer is indeed the Ryuki Writer, than I can totally see that same idea juice being used here.

Did anyone else feel that Ryotarou seems alot like Mutou Yuugi (from Yuugi-ou) ? I mean , that's the first thoguht that came to my mind when Momotaros (?) took over after those thugs attacked him.

Anyways , cool premiere , can't wait to next week.

Thumbs Down
Come to think of it yeah, Ryo is kina like Yugi.

Ryo + Yugi = Hair down

Moma Ryo + Yami Yugi = Spiked hair

I thought more of Shaman King.

People let other spirits control them and then they fight together.

Or Digimon Frontier.

A lot of anime and manga have things like that.

Lurker
Just saw the first episode today,I Got to say the main character in the series is something new for franchise,we saw alot of breave and rude riders over years but this one is kind of wimmpy and loveable,but this is one episode,time well tell if Nogami get control of the Sword Form with out the help of Imagin ,ether way the episode was awsome,love the DenLiner,hope the trainset comes out lol.

guys like my avatar^_^