Kamen Rider Decade rumor/picture thread

^Haha!

hey, anyone remember at the end of Agito, they made the G5 rider?
any chance that could pop up in Decade?
 
^Haha!

hey, anyone remember at the end of Agito, they made the G5 rider?
any chance that could pop up in Decade?

Possibly! I've heard rumors that there is something... or someone, from Blade showing up. Someone previously only shown in card form. So I do think they'll pull up a couple old ideas like that which they only talked about.
 
I was just thinking it would be really neat if, when it comes time for the den-o madness to show up in decade, the whole concept that the worlds are being screwed up would take effect as Ryoutaro only having Sieg as his partner and showing more Wing Form action...

...But the Taros-tachi are too popular, I guess, for that to happen. =|
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…