Kamen Rider Decade rumor/picture thread

Definitely another Natsumi in my opinion.




And that's not Yuusuke. Those are probably the recast Dark Riders. Orga, Ryuga, and Dark Kabuto. (If I remember those old Complete Form set pics.)
 
Wow! Thanks for these pictures pal! They're awesome! And yeah, it looks like those three are the recasted Dark Riders. But why is Otoya the original one, but not them?
 
Definitely another Natsumi in my opinion.




And that's not Yuusuke. Those are probably the recast Dark Riders. Orga, Ryuga, and Dark Kabuto. (If I remember those old Complete Form set pics.)

what is Otoya holding?? K-Touch??

And it maybe another Natsumi-esque girl indeed, she is infact dirty...like Natsumi in the Rider War...
 
for those who want to make the ShadowMoon pic their wallpaper, i put in some beautiful touches in the pic... it looks like ShadowMoon is in paradise so to speak...



sorry, dont know how to use spoiler tags...

if mods wanna change this cause this pic is damn big, you can do so freely...
 
Last edited:

This is an odd bunch. Movie or Show? Diend Summons? If so, what the thematic link, cause I can't think of one. Or perhaps the three recasts are these guys. Seem kind of a waste though. I'm sticking with the Dark Rider Recast theory. (That pic with the three seems to be the same set as the Dark Rider pics we had before)
 

i think in the course of the show they're 'terminated'??
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…