Kamen Rider Decade rumor/picture thread

Man, new Shinji just looks like freakin Wataru.

An older guy as Chalice is not something I would have expected. I'm guessing the guys at the top are Blade and Garren. Funny thing there is new Garren kind of looks like G3.
 
One more...

[HIDE]The new Mutsuki:

[/Hide]

*Spits drink* XD You serious? Well... It is sort of... fitting.

Damn, Diend is so... boxy. He look like something that is made out of legos.

I wonder what the heck the cards on the Blade Blade are for. o_o;
 
Awesome pictures. If that is the new Garren in the top right, that's kind of odd with the longer hair. Also Chalice is older looking than I would have expected. All of that stuff aside, I am pumped for Blade World. I finally got over my "WTF THEY CHANGED ALL THE ACTORS AND THE STORY OF THE WORLDS ARE ALL MESSED UP!!! RIDERS TURNING INTO WEAPONS!? OMFG SO STUPID RAWR!!!!!!" and am watching Decade for what it is. When you put that stuff aside, the show is pretty damn good. I don't really mind the Final Form Rides anymore either.

EDIT: LOL Mutsuki
 
New stuff:
New Hajime is... interesting.

*looks at Chalice toy*

...um...yeah...:sly:

One more...

[HIDE]The new Mutsuki:

[/Hide]

:laugh:

*Spits drink* XD You serious? Well... It is sort of... fitting.

Damn, Diend is so... boxy. He look like something that is made out of legos.

Well people called him more of a one part accordion and other part George Foreman Grilling Machine. :sly:
 
Well, I certainly never expected to see Hajime wearing bling! :laugh:

Can't wait for Blade's World!!!! :castlerock:
 
And shouldn't it be Den-o Liner?
+
Shouldn't it be Final FORM ride?
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…