There have been numerous pictures in this thread that said where he was going right on them. Only reason I said that was because if you're in this thread, you know, or at least its okay to say because pictures have detailed it already.
Is it just me, or does it feel just a little bit wrong to have a series right after Decade ends? I mean, it's sort of shaping up to be this big finale to new gen riders, and afterward they just go on past it like nothing happened.
Then again, they do need to produce more Den-o movies apparently
no, I mean the pictures said on them (in print, like on the side of the pictures) that he was going to said worlds next, and people in this thread have translated and pointed it out IN this thread. Its just not a spoiler anymore if its been laid out like that in this very thread. Its something that I'd never say in the talk up, but this is different because of the reasons I've said above.
Also, wow.....every time I see a retrospective with pictures of all the former riders, I'm in disbelief how different they all look.
BY THE WAY, the name isn't "TheEnd". The scan where you see Decade Complete Form's iPhone changer and the 2nd Rider's stuff the top of the page says "MASKED RIDER DIEND".
BY THE WAY, the name isn't "TheEnd". The scan where you see Decade Complete Form's iPhone changer and the 2nd Rider's stuff the top of the page says "MASKED RIDER DIEND".
BY THE WAY, the name isn't "TheEnd". The scan where you see Decade Complete Form's iPhone changer and the 2nd Rider's stuff the top of the page says "MASKED RIDER DIEND".