Kamen Rider Climax Heroes (PS2)

Decade Unlockables

I've unlocked Decade's Finisher..
The one with Final Form Ride then a Rider Kick..
Though I think I've missed something..
There's another ??? on the R2 Config of Decade..

I wonder what it is and how do you unlock it?

Since I've finished all three worlds..
Unlocked IXA, ZERONOS, and DIEND..
But still a "???" for decade..
 
I've unlocked Decade's Finisher..
The one with Final Form Ride then a Rider Kick..
Though I think I've missed something..
There's another ??? on the R2 Config of Decade..

I wonder what it is and how do you unlock it?

Since I've finished all three worlds..
Unlocked IXA, ZERONOS, and DIEND..
But still a "???" for decade..

??? is Decade's Complete Form. you have to complete Decade Mode to get it.
 
GUIDE UPDATE

Kamen Rider Climax Heroes guide v.1.52 (written by me) can be accessed here
http://spirits.kaillera.ru/viewtopic.php?f=179&t=10146

--------
@MaskedShuuyu

PCSX2 emulator has issue where winposes dont load and characters just stand there after round ends;

So far my best recipe was using older version of PCSX2 (r498) on which game runs fast, and only Hibiki's intro pose has split second slowdown whereas on newest PCSX2 versions game has general slowdown,
Then I use Config-Advanced --> Negative/Normal/Yes/Yes/Negative/Normal/Yes/Yes , which makes winposes load after timeout victory in most cases; then I play game on settings that ensure win by timeout; and so can play Battle Mode vs CPU

Basically you can have even 3 lifebars/60 seconds per round setting and just set "life recovery by dealing damage" option to ensure that you will win by timeout; also quicksave like 20 seconds before the end of round so if winpose wont load you will be ably to try and finish opponent in different way.

Also, you wont be able to finish Decade Mode, so you will need to download save where everything is unlocked, and then you can play Battle Mode. I already beated Battle Mode on PCSX2
 
??? is Decade's Complete Form. you have to complete Decade Mode to get it.

That is my problem.. I've already finished decade mode..
Do I have to get an A Rating or higher?
What I got is that black final form of decade(is that right?)..
 
I'm assuming you're talking about Dark Decade? okay here's the drift...
if you wanna use Complete Form (it's only usable in Battle Mode and Survival Mode), when the Special Attack/Special Card settings come up, scroll down until you see only one option with the ????? words.
at that moment, press > button and you will see Complete Form is applicable.
forgive me if I'm not specific enough.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top