Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz - PSP/Wii

The 2-part I know of is
Part1: http://www.multiupload.com/L4XST52PH1
Part2: http://www.multiupload.com/TENYGJKC5F

...

Defences tested (dont worry about image size, its a gif). Im kinda not surpirsed as for who came on top :sweat:
clipboard02.gif
 
Last edited:
@shroud:done the tests and compared it to my current fave build,the latest build runs much like my own build runs CHW:clock up/slo mo speed but at least the FPS is above 10>.<,posting it to shoryuken right now

anyways,the builds doesnt change the SFX's,its the same as the old ones(my old one also screams RIDER CUTTING),what i meant by lack of SFX are W's buzzing belt sound,you know,when he inserted the memories,plus joker extreme also lacks its trademark electric cackling sound when W floats up and the maximum slot sound effect when phillip slaps the maximum slot in the hip right before kicking and shouting "joker extreme"

in CHW these effects are present when you change forms,do maximum drive buffs,and joker extreme,but in that game the emulated version lacks the actual memory VOICES,not the SFX,only CPU has RIDER KICK/PUNCH/JOKER/HEAT,etc. voices,in CHOOO its the other way around i guess......
 
Last edited:
Well then I guess we should find latest turbo build of Dolphin.

Also heres the tab with rider gauge charging speed:
clipboard01n.gif
 
Last edited:
Well, after not wanting to wait anymore, i figure i can at lest give this Wii Emu a try.
DL'ing the Wii ISO now. Ill let you guys know how it goes.
 
Hey, I went around quotes characters say as you select them (on select screen) and since I dont remember all of them at once, I thought someone here can help me recongize/translate remaining ones (Scissors, Kaixa, Hibiki, Nega Den-O)
clipboard06.gif

Meanwhile im testing guard gauge durabilities for characters (the final of character stats)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top