Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz - PSP/Wii

December 2nd, 1.22am in japan... just have to wait a little more to finally see the game in action (in our own hands !)

Can't get soon enough.
 
We got any news on Garren. I can see he's a gray gauge and he's got his cards. Does his have a hisatsu?
 
Garren moveset is probably simple:
1)some kind of shot (Bullet-Fire)
2)other kind of shot or else his uppercut move (Fire-Upper)
3)aerial move: his dropkick (Burning Smash)
super: Burning Shot (a serie of fire shots basically)

CAX moveset should be spectacular; I mean he cant possibly play in same way as CJX; because he lacks Prism Bicker and inistead has version of Engine Blade. So instead he will play like ultimate form of Accel. Parallels are like:
Double (9 forms) - Accel
FangJoker - Accel Trial
CJX - CAX

As I recall, Cyclone Half of CJX granted no wind powers aside of providing tornado for finisher kick; neither will it provide wind powers for CAX I guess. So we are left with sword moves, motorbike-style moves and ... Shroud said he is an "ultimate war machine powered by great hatred". Does it sound similar to Ultimate Kuuga to you?

EDIT:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/exgomora#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/exgomora#p/u[/ame] has 6 new videos
 
Last edited:
-Garren doesn't have a finisher
-CAX can also use the prism bicker (with accel memory in it)

Dream match 3
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5tUvPcJjk"]YouTube - ???????????????????????3 OOO vs W[/ame]
 
Watching movesets of "Ultimate Forms" of main riders on the videos, Im gonna say they are too simplistic.

Ultimate Kuuga has: fire punch, fire kick, aerial fire kick (those share animations with a bunch of characters) which is kind of letdown. His distant pyrokinesis being used only in cutscene finisher (because Ultimate Rider Kick was not enough to finish opponent off, lol).

Chou Climax has, well, only sword slashes (and is able to fly, again only in cutscene);

Shining Agito again only has sword slashes

CJX has fast sword projectile, slow shield beam, air rider kick, Faiz Blaster too has fast projectile, slow beam, air flight slash; etc in the end theres alot of repeats and not much variety. I would rather see some unique moves. Moveset of G3-X looks more innovative than some of Ultimate forms, honestly.
 
Last edited:
I have a question for those who have handeled the PSP version. Is there any noticable lag or looseness of controls that sometimes crop up on portable ports?
 
Opening, Wii version I guess?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EjSvst0Cys"]YouTube - ???????????? ??? OP[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top