Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

Also a nitpick: Why the hell does Black RX get Kingstone flash?

Because that's actually one of his moves?

He doesn't use it as often as Black but I do remember seeing a clip of him using it.

EDIT: According to TokuCentral, Black RX uses it during episodes 40 and 42.
 
I was wondering about the custom BGM if there's some limit to the song duration, it seems to get cut out for like less than a minute. And there's also an instance when it doesn't work on previews and on the game itself. Music during climax time becomes silent..lol. I'm currently on 5.00 m33-6, I know it's dated but it still works. I've checked gamefaqs as well and saw that there's someone who had the same problem I had but made it work seamlessly, I hope to get some clarification on this one.
 
At the moment Assault Gauge characters have to be the best in the game. With a steady way to always stay with meter and using Assault Cancels to start really long and powerful combos. Watch an example of Gotou below. Watch the whole thing to learn something. TL;DW is 8:54 in。

Good ****. Check this out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53z72QjZNb8"]???????????????? ???????? - YouTube[/ame]
 
I just found out today that Goto has a voice in this game. :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

[HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4UpljPmKKU"]KRCHF: OOO Character Finishers with Insert Songs - YouTube[/ame][/HIDE]
 
I was wondering about the custom BGM if there's some limit to the song duration, it seems to get cut out for like less than a minute. And there's also an instance when it doesn't work on previews and on the game itself. Music during climax time becomes silent..lol. I'm currently on 5.00 m33-6, I know it's dated but it still works. I've checked gamefaqs as well and saw that there's someone who had the same problem I had but made it work seamlessly, I hope to get some clarification on this one.

Hmm, I haven't had that problem at all. Some of my Climax Time bgms are over 4 minutes and they play through/loop properly.
 
Hmm, I haven't had that problem at all. Some of my Climax Time bgms are over 4 minutes and they play through/loop properly.

Maybe I could try redoing the whole process of adding up files or must be my iso. I got a patched version from hako's website, would that be the cause? If it doesn't I wonder what's wrong, now if it's a firmware thing then...:disappoin
 
I was wondering about the custom BGM if there's some limit to the song duration, it seems to get cut out for like less than a minute. And there's also an instance when it doesn't work on previews and on the game itself. Music during climax time becomes silent..lol. I'm currently on 5.00 m33-6, I know it's dated but it still works. I've checked gamefaqs as well and saw that there's someone who had the same problem I had but made it work seamlessly, I hope to get some clarification on this one.

Well, i also have some problem like you... Music become silent when more than 2 or 3 minute... But it not always happen... By the way, i'm using wii...
 
Well, i also have some problem like you... Music become silent when more than 2 or 3 minute... But it not always happen... By the way, i'm using wii...

Well at least I'm not alone on this one. I've also played it on Dolphin Emulator before the PSP release too, I didn't encounter the same problem, must be on the real console. The gameplay for PSP is just ok, the custom BGM part is the only thing that's bothering me a bit. Here's hoping for a patch like the one that was done for OOO last year. And if there isn't..well..I'll have no choice but to upgrade and say goodbye to 5.00 or just edit the f'ing .afs :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top