Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

I know what Ibuki's wind special does now, his strong bullet attacks are treated as specials, which cancel out the red section of the health bar. Ryuki and Ryuga's Strike Vent have the same effect as well.

How do you get Garren to shout SAYOKO? I have never heard him saying it at all? Does he have to face certain dark riders for him to say that? And does he say it during the finisher or before the cutscene when he's doing the pose?
 
How do you get Garren to shout SAYOKO? I have never heard him saying it at all? Does he have to face certain dark riders for him to say that? And does he say it during the finisher or before the cutscene when he's doing the pose?

It doesn't matter who you fight against. It's just random. He says it during the special when he is clenching his fist before jumping.
 
It doesn't matter who you fight against. It's just random. He says it during the special when he is clenching his fist before jumping.

never happened to me up to this day, making me wonder there's something wrong with my ISO

also, the gray gauge insta-charge!!!, no one seems to care answering this one bit for the PSP version...>:(
 
Last edited:
It doesn't matter who you fight against. It's just random. He says it during the special when he is clenching his fist before jumping.

I never heard of him saying that.>:( It's like some people never hearing Switch On chosen as the Climax theme but I do...

never happened to me up to this day, making me wonder there's something wrong with my ISO

also, the gray gauge insta-charge!!!, no one seems to care answering this one bit for the PSP version...>:(

It worked for me on Wii for the first few times, but then it doesn't work anymore.
 
I never heard of him saying that.>:( It's like some people never hearing Switch On chosen as the Climax theme but I do...

yeah, this happens to me too, switch on was appearing more often than endless play that i was finally forced to just use endless play on custom BGM for fourze's theme.... < is also impatient for the full version of the song:castlerock:

It worked for me on Wii for the first few times, but then it doesn't work anymore.
i tried doing it as gotou birth just as seen in the vid a few pages back, nothing happens, it seems when done right the camera will pan at your character a la climax time activation and you will gain meter back, doesn't happen to me at all however, makes me think its a wii only feature

which button was it again? is it the finisher button or the special attack button?( because red ranger said hissatsu waza, in CH that could also mean the normal specials, not finishers)

somebody should make a tutorial for this feature, its so damn hard to do...

also, i see that the character's auto jump specials (like W's joker extreme special, or axe form's dynamic chop) are way shorter that it used to be, which is again, disappointing
 
BUG ATTENTION:

OOO BuraKaWani VS Ouja

- If you set the match to more than 1 round, during the 2nd round any form changing will freeze the game. There's a Youtube video about it and I tried it myself already.


----------------------

Finally I got Garren shouting SAYOKO at Accel when I played him in Arcade Mode.:laugh:
 
Which is probably never coming ever lol The only reason we ever got one for CHW is because it was the credits.

err, it's going to be on the tv series, i believe red ranger mentioned that. and everything on the tv series gets a full version

BUG ATTENTION:

OOO BuraKaWani VS Ouja

- If you set the match to more than 1 round, during the 2nd round any form changing will freeze the game. There's a Youtube video about it and I tried it myself already.


----------------------

Finally I got Garren shouting SAYOKO at Accel when I played him in Arcade Mode.:laugh:

hmm, seems that bugs happens with similar themed characters(the decade bug was den O/momo themed)

and lol, that's ironic seeing both hates isaka...
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top