Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

I wouldn't really see a point to having Amazing Rising Mighty Form playable, I mean we never saw him use it in an actual fight except for a finisher. Also Dark Kabuto was an important character to the storyline, so I would see why they wanted him in. But I don't really see a point to having Nega Den-O either.
 
I wouldn't really see a point to having Amazing Rising Mighty Form playable, I mean we never saw him use it in an actual fight except for a finisher. Also Dark Kabuto was an important character to the storyline, so I would see why they wanted him in. But I don't really see a point to having Nega Den-O either.
Plus Climax Deka was a terrible movie :P

But seriously, I think it would be way better if they replaced Nega Den-O with Gaoh. They should add Wing Form into Den-O as well.
 
45 so far, confirmed by the scans. Considering that Femme, Raia and Tiger will be in the game as well (I mean, Verde is in, why the **** they would take a most important character then him, like Femme?) we have 48 playable characters confirmed.

Yeah, everyone is back except Vajin and CAX.

Info from the newest Dengeki is out.

Switch Related
-Fire States is introduced and can use fire and extinguisher based attacks.
-All switches from 1-20 are in the game.
-Beat: Shoots ultrasonic waves. Good at mid-range.
-Flash: Shines light to attack enemies. Long distance.
-Gatling: Fires bullets. You can use it to keep your enemy at a distance.
-Smoke: Shoots smoke at the enemy to give you an opening to quickly close distance and attack.
-Scissors, Winch, Chain array and Shield aren't explained but their cg art is shown.

2nd section introduces the sub-riders
-New Den-o is gray gauge.
-Ibuki's cg art is shown. No in game screen shots.

Heroes Mode
-Each character has their own missions.
-Clearing missions gives you Rider Points.
-Spend points to buy missions, characters and battle styles.
-You can gain even more points by clearing special challenges within the missions.
-There seems to be 3 levels of difficulty for the missions.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/software/s7cj/index.html
(Tajador isn't power up, that's just the start form the player chose.)

[hide]-Scan specifically mentions that Ryuki and Knight both have their Survive forms even though the cg art isn't shown.
-Burning, Amazing and Liner probably still aren't playable.
syxkc.avif[/hide]
 
Last edited:
Info from the newest Dengeki is out.

Switch Related
-Fire States is introduced and can use fire and extinguisher based attacks.
-All switches from 1-20 are in the game.
-Beat: Shoots ultrasonic waves. Good at mid-range.
-Flash: Shines light to attack enemies. Long distance.
-Gatling: Fires bullets. You can use it to keep your enemy at a distance.
-Smoke: Shoots smoke at the enemy to give you an opening to quickly close distance and attack.
-Scissors, Winch, Chain array and Shield aren't explained but their cg art is shown.

2nd section introduces the sub-riders
-New Den-o is gray gauge.
-Ibuki's cg art is shown. No in game screen shots.

Heroes Mode
-Each character has their own missions.
-Clearing missions gives you Rider Points.
-Spend points to buy missions, characters and battle styles.
-You can gain even more points by clearing special challenges within the missions.
-There seems to be 3 levels of difficulty for the missions.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/software/s7cj/index.html
(Tajador isn't power up, that's just the start form the player chose.)

[hide]-Scan specifically mentions that Ryuki and Knight both have their Survive forms even though the cg art isn't shown.
-Burning, Amazing and Liner probably still aren't playable.
syxkc.avif[/hide]
****, I knew It was going to be that good:castlerock:
So, It wasn't Dogga Form, but Just IXA.... Well there still a little chance of something unexpected. Actually I would prefer new forms then new characters
 
Sooo Heroes Mode is a cross between Climax Mode (Missions per character) and Mirror World Mode (3D environement and Rider Points system)

I like it!

This game is borrowing a lot from the KRDK game, even more than CHOOO. I loved KRDK so I'm not complaining eheh
 
I wouldn't really see a point to having Amazing Rising Mighty Form playable, I mean we never saw him use it in an actual fight except for a finisher. Also Dark Kabuto was an important character to the storyline, so I would see why they wanted him in. But I don't really see a point to having Nega Den-O either.
You're incorrect. Aside from using the Amazing mighty form for finisher purpose only when fighting Go-Gadoru-Ba in 46th eps, Godai used Amazing Mighty form again in the 47th eps. when he was defeated by the final Grongi, N-Daguva-Zeba. But we, as the audience, only seen the losing battle from Godai's view/field of vision, where he was overwhelmed by the final Grongi in that eps. But, it was clearly explained that Godai used the Amazing Mighty form at the time. Rewatch the opening of the 47th eps.

So, It wasn't Dogga Form, but Just IXA.... Well there still a little chance of something unexpected. Actually I would prefer new forms then new characters
Me too. At least, Kuuga Amazing Mighty form, Agito Burning form, Garren Jack form, Kiva Garuru, Basshaa, & Dogga form, Ixa Rising mode, Diend Complete form and Accel Booster form.
 
Last edited:
Not much of a big fan of Ibuki, New Den-O is alright after watching Let's Go Kamen Rider. I like the idea of buying battle styles though, that way I can chose to use forms I want to use first.:thumbs:
 
Heroes Mode
-Each character has their own missions.
-Clearing missions gives you Rider Points.
-Spend points to buy missions, characters and battle styles.
-You can gain even more points by clearing special challenges within the missions.
-There seems to be 3 levels of difficulty for the missions.

I like the points idea as well. :D I just hope it is easy to understand what your purchasing. :p
 
Info from the newest Dengeki is out.

Switch Related
-Fire States is introduced and can use fire and extinguisher based attacks.
-All switches from 1-20 are in the game.
-Beat: Shoots ultrasonic waves. Good at mid-range.
-Flash: Shines light to attack enemies. Long distance.
-Gatling: Fires bullets. You can use it to keep your enemy at a distance.
-Smoke: Shoots smoke at the enemy to give you an opening to quickly close distance and attack.
-Scissors, Winch, Chain array and Shield aren't explained but their cg art is shown.

2nd section introduces the sub-riders
-New Den-o is gray gauge.
-Ibuki's cg art is shown. No in game screen shots.

Heroes Mode
-Each character has their own missions.
-Clearing missions gives you Rider Points.
-Spend points to buy missions, characters and battle styles.
-You can gain even more points by clearing special challenges within the missions.
-There seems to be 3 levels of difficulty for the missions.

Awesome new info with only about a week before the game gets released :castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top