Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze

You're incorrect. Aside from using the Amazing mighty form for finisher purpose only when fighting Go-Gadoru-Ba in 46th eps, Godai used Amazing Mighty form again in the 47th eps. when he was defeated by the final Grongi, N-Daguva-Zeba. But we, as the audience, only seen the losing battle from Godai's view/field of vision, where he was overwhelmed by the final Grongi in that eps. But, it was clearly explained that Godai used the Amazing Mighty form at the time. Rewatch the opening of the 47th eps.

No it is you who is incorrect. In his post, he obviously stated that WE NEVER SEE him fight outside of finisher. Not that he never fought in this form. Just we never get to see it properly. And that is exactly what you saying. So basicaly your post is like this



"Nutella is delicious"
"No you are wrong, Nutella is delicious"
 
So ... is anyone kind enough to tell me what does the 4 scores represent ?

Pundit's score

No it is you who is incorrect. In his post, he obviously stated that WE NEVER SEE him fight outside of finisher. Not that he never fought in this form. Just we never get to see it properly. And that is exactly what you saying. So basicaly your post is like this



"Nutella is delicious"
"No you are wrong, Nutella is delicious"

I don't know what you are saying or trying to say but I just pray that that post of yours results in you having more self-confidence in yourself.
 
Last edited:
Commercial is finally up. There's also a 15 second commercial but it has nothing that this one doesn't, so I'm not going to bother to upload it.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4jCoG-TuI"]???????????? ???? CM1 30? Climax Heroes Fourze - YouTube[/ame]

Only interesting thing is that we were probably right about having to choose OOO's medals (3 combos + Tatoba).
 
Looks like I have to wait, at least, another year to see Todoroki (or Zanki, Sabaki, Banki, or any other guitar-using Oni) on Climax Heroes series XD
But well, at least we got NEW Den-O and that's awesome too :D

Though IMO they should at least include the remaining first 7 Showa Riders like Movie Taisen Megamax ^^
 
Pundit's score



I don't know what you are saying or trying to say but I just pray that that post of yours results in you having more self-confidence in yourself.

I guess i was mumbling.
Here's a second try.

You answered to LiMeejSouji's post saying that Kuga indeed fought in Amazing Rising Mighty Form, but we didn't really saw it because it was shown from the perspective of Godai being completely overwhelmed by "Big Bad" and was barely comprehensible.
And you said that LiMeejSouji was incorrect.

The problem is, LiMeejSouji never said that Kuuga never fought in that form. He only said that we never see him fighting in it. And that is true, since all we seen was incomprehensible mess from the perspective of beaten to pulp and fainting Godai.
 
And that is true, since all we seen was incomprehensible mess from the perspective of beaten to pulp and fainting Godai.

I see your point now. I shouldn't have posted the 'incorrect' word in the first place. Anyway, it's always a pleasure to see someone tries hard to build his/her self-esteem and confidence.
 
So ... is anyone kind enough to tell me what does the 4 scores represent ?

Famitsu is scored by 4 reviewers in a scale from 1-10. So it's 29/40 for the Wii version and 30/40 for the PSP. I wonder why that one reviewer thought the PSP version was better...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top