Smoke, Spike, Beat, Shield, Chain-array and Gatling confirmed. So that gives us 15 of the first 20 switches. Gatling is number 19, so Fire should be a pretty safe bet.

The in-game attacks the sub riders are using in the screen shots are all old moves. The only thing new is the lightning around Gatack when he is using his jump special.

Rocket: Can use rocket's jet propulsion to quickly close the gap between you and your enemy and unleash a powerful punch.
Launcher: Shoots 5 missiles. If used with Radar, you shoot homing missiles instead.
Drill: Raises kick power.
Magic Hand: Can grab and fling opponents from a distance.
Radar: Can see through your opponents attacks (doesn't say what that would actually do in game..). Can shoot homing missiles if used in conjunction with Launcher.
Camera: Can stop your opponent's movement by taking a picture of them.
Chainsaw: Can use powerful roundhouse kicks to cut up your opponent.
Hopping: It's increasing jumping ability allows you to repeatedly bounce attack on your opponent. Just like the tv series, it's difficult to control.
Elec: Used to change states. Billy the rod is good for short to mid-range combat and can use its fast attacks to start combos. You can also stop enemies movements by giving them electrical shocks.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/142/G014226/20111101008/
http://www.famitsu.com/news/197001/01000000.html

Last edited:
You Need A Mint
Hope Fire States gets in. And, hopefully whatever other form comes before December 1st, or October 28th.

Hope Fire States gets in. And, hopefully whatever other form comes before December 1st, or October 28th.

- Fire States: No confirmation yet but I dare to consider it done.
- October?? You mean November, right.

My hopes before this game is finished in its development:
- Garren Jack form (rather unlikely since they decided to have Jack Ace form's Burning Divide as his finisher).
- Gattack Hyper form (rather unlikely since they decided to have Gattack Rider form's Rider Kick as his finisher).
- Ixa Rising mode
- New Den-O (Strike form) and his form-change (Vega form).
- More surprises minus unnecessary ones (unnecessary characters like WCAX, auto vajin and the likes)

- Gattack Hyper form (rather unlikely since they decided to have Gattack Rider form's Rider Kick as his finisher).

Your reason for Hyper Gatack being unlikely doesn't really make sense with how these games and their gauges/finishers work. The way things are with Gatack right now doesn't make it any less possible for Hyper form than it did before we knew he had a finisher. Gatack's blue gauge having a Hyper form finisher would have definitely meant no Hyper Gatack, but since it got a Rider form finisher, he could still have a red gauge we just haven't seen yet.

The real reason Hyper Gatack is unlikely is because it's Hyper Gatack. :laugh: I know he was in the Kabuto game but since Kabuto isn't the main focus of this iteration, the obscure forms will get sidelined.

- Garren Jack form (rather unlikely since they decided to have Jack Ace form's Burning Divide as his finisher).

Him having a gray gauge still is what killed that possibility, not the finisher.

Last edited:
nonexistent
I pre-order that PSP game already...

Too bad, they don't have an Kivaara or Larc or other female Riders... in that game...

They should deserve some loves too...

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

Smoke, Spike, Beat, Shield, Chain-array and Gatling confirmed. So that gives us 15 of the first 20 switches. Gatling is number 19, so Fire should be a pretty safe bet.

The in-game attacks the sub riders are using in the screen shots are all old moves. The only thing new is the lightning around Gatack when he is using his jump special.

Rocket: Can use rocket's jet propulsion to quickly close the gap between you and your enemy and unleash a powerful punch.
Launcher: Shoots 5 missiles. If used with Radar, you shoot homing missiles instead.
Drill: Raises kick power.
Magic Hand: Can grab and fling opponents from a distance.
Radar: Can see through your opponents attacks (doesn't say what that would actually do in game..). Can shoot homing missiles if used in conjunction with Launcher.
Camera: Can stop your opponent's movement by taking a picture of them.
Chainsaw: Can use powerful roundhouse kicks to cut up your opponent.
Hopping: It's increasing jumping ability allows you to repeatedly bounce attack on your opponent. Just like the tv series, it's difficult to control.
Elec: Used to change states. Billy the rod is good for short to mid-range combat and can use its fast attacks to start combos. You can also stop enemies movements by giving them electrical shocks.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/142/G014226/20111101008/
http://www.famitsu.com/news/197001/01000000.html
Yeah, my favorite Gatling!

- Ixa Rising mode
- More surprises minus unnecessary ones (unnecessary characters like WCAX, auto vajin and the likes)
It won't appear, because Garren is still gray gauge. I don't think they will include New Den-O, too.

The way things are with Gatack right now doesn't make it any less possible for Hyper form than it did before we knew he had a finisher. Gatack's blue gauge having a Hyper form finisher would have definitely meant no Hyper Gatack, but since it got a Rider form finisher, he could still have a red gauge we just haven't seen yet.

It won't appear, because Garren is still gray gauge. I don't think they will include New Den-O, too.

I didn't put Gatack's and Garren's gauges into my consideration when I made the post before. Anyway, thx for the enlightenment. Let's just keep hoping for more riders and forms for now.

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!

- Ixa Rising mode

nono even Kabuto have both Hyper and Rider Finisher so why not Gatack and ya Blade does not have Ace finisher only Jack and King so Garren Jack will be possible 50 and impossible 50.I dont really think they will add New Den-O and of course they will delete WCAX but auto vajin most likely stay in the roster or as Faiz support.and Climax Heroes so far never add movie form like Vega Form so Vega Form only Burakawani which I dont know sorry.

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
woohooo! 1 more month to Climax Heroes Fourze.Uchuuu Kitaaaa!